+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More debt announced

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I wasn't having a go at you legs. Just reminding all the mugs that slagged me off (which I find amusing) when they couldn't see what was going to happen, believing Hardy was a saviour when he's just an arrogant idiot. It was so obvious and yes there have been decent youth players never given a chance, decent young professionals never given a fair chance, young players sold for peanuts and a load of dead beat journeymen signed which have taken us into non league and the edge of extinction.
    Mystic mig is in da house!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Haha!

I wasn't having a go at you legs. Just reminding all the mugs that slagged me off (which I find amusing) when they couldn't see what was going to happen, believing Hardy was a saviour when he's just an arrogant idiot. It was so obvious and yes there have been decent youth players never given a chance, decent young professionals never given a fair chance, young players sold for peanuts and a load of dead beat journeymen signed which have taken us into non league and the edge of extinction.
    I think you will find many people didn't slag you off on the accuracy of your threads but the number of times you went on and on about it.

I know you weren’t and I didn’t take it that way.

There's many on this board who a few months ago would shutdown the most basic of doubts about Hardy with a "its his club to do with as he wishes" sorta statement. I stopped posting for a while because of the thought police.... they've changed their tune now.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Oh for ****'s sake. We owe money to a club because we took their manager, whom we then sacked 10 weeks later despite results being OK. Classic Notts.

And why the hell do we owe Wycombe money? Why were we signing players we couldn't afford?

It's just endless. I've never known such rank incompetence. If you tried to make more of a mess than Hardy has, you'd struggle. It's just mind-boggling.

We absolutely deserve to be where we are - not the fans, of course, but the club as a business. It's been run by absolute amateurs for years.
    It’s like an ongoing nightmare. It seems like every day at the moment something is coming out that is a cause for concern.

How much more Spaghetti is going to be unravelled before we get to the truth as to what has been or is really going on at the club and the level of debt and it’s finances since the last accounts were published in June 2017.

The accounts for June 17 to June 18 are overdue and should have been filed at Companies House on 31st March 2019. These are 2 1/2 months late.

The public record only knows the clubs filed accounts for the first six months of Alan Hardy’s rein as chairman yet we are 2 1/2 years in.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I think you will find many people didn't slag you off on the accuracy of your threads but the number of times you went on and on about it.
    And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.....

And the fact you had a not well disguised beef with Hardy. Your son/nephew/daughter/cousin/neighbour/yourself had not been given a chance to continue your path towards playing for Barcelona. And it was all Hardy’s fault.

Quote Originally Posted by pielover View Post
    There's many on this board who a few months ago would shutdown the most basic of doubts about Hardy with a "its his club to do with as he wishes" sorta statement. I stopped posting for a while because of the thought police.... they've changed their tune now.

The same thing happened under Trew but that was a long and slow decline.

With Hardy things have changed very quickly, it's only a year ago that we'd just made the play-offs, no manager had been sacked, no director had resigned and gates were at Munto levels. It was only when he got rid of Kewell that I began to think he'd lost the plot, but still hopeful he'd turn it around. 'That' tweet presumably was the point that most people changed their minds about him.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Yes. There are none so blind as those who will not see Don the Weird One and there's plenty of those on here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast