+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Coonty Roll Call Match Thread and all that Pesh

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Nae the kind o' contribution one expects fae a member fa claims tae hold a position of responsibility/authority regardin this forum. A fine example to set for one who allegedly has admin privileges.
    No time for nonces or Huns. No Aberdeen fans should have.

Hey Devanha, stop it with the mad insults.. You are the worst person on this board, and if we had a mod, you would be kicked off permanently.

Anyone fancy guessing what formation we will play against Ross County at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Good. We don't need the likes of you at Pittodrie.
    But you said you weren’t going to Pittodrie either

Maybe he can go to the cove game with you

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    But you said you weren’t going to Pittodrie either

Maybe he can go to the cove game with you
    No danger. He'll be at Ibrox anyway or wherever the Huns are playing.

I don’t think I’ve seen the general mood on this forum so low in recent years which is concerning so early in the season. This is despite some early optimism due to what seemed like decent results, albeit against poorer quality teams. To be sitting where we are in the table after three games against teams in the bottom third of the league is worrying and I too am losing interest in making an effort to take in games, to be frank. The fact that the league again appears likely to be dominated for the foreseeable future by the two Glasgow teams who have resources well beyond everyone else is also a significant factor, understandably. All a bit predictable and boring really.

Our club certainly go out their way to try and make us as boring as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    That would be the 4231 as standard, the only one McInnes knows. The 3 of course must include at least one player who is actually defensive minded, and another who is a striker playing out wide, or a winger who won’t stay out wide. It effectively creates a 451 system which has been scientifically proven to be deadly boring.

Safety first against the mighty Ross County

Count me out going to the match as you would need to be off your head to pay entry into Pittodrie for what will be served up.
    I reckon we might sneak a low scoring draw out this match so I suppose it could be worse
    Are you a hun, a nonce or both? You seem to have slipped through the Devanha's net.

In view o' the absence o' McKenna ...
    6-1-2-1

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast