+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tick Tock Le Fun

Tick Tock Le Fun

After The Fun got pumped today. If we can sneak a win mid week it could be taxi for Mccann sooner rather than later. Extra incentive to build more momentum after our hard fought 3 points today. Mon United!!! FTD

Quote Originally Posted by United4life94 View Post
    After The Fun got pumped today. If we can sneak a win mid week it could be taxi for Mccann sooner rather than later. Extra incentive to build more momentum after our hard fought 3 points today. Mon United!!! FTD
    I dont care a phuck about mccan or Dundee. lets win to stop the derry rhumba dodgem admin b'stards slavering all over the internet. That would do me.

#20moreyearsbeingthebig team-a spfl league win -champions cup semi -uefa cup final -2 scottish cups -2 league cups euro dream 15 years - in a row and a bucket load o finals then ya derry whanks come back and tell me yer the big team. oh and if you could get some more STs that may help ye pathetic argument.

Doon and taking aim!

SRYB

I'm the kind of "whatever" type of arab who could never really care less what, le fun did or did not do even to the point where i wanted them to finally get promoted and have the derbys back. My days of being an arab were mostly made up of top european futba and cup finals etc so, any tuppence worth le fun wanted to mouth aff about just went straight over my slightly over indulged futba brain! Just no interested. But the sheer bitterness oh these hoodlums has conveyed ones tollerance ti another level (basically dropped to their level!) and just want ti see them lose,lose and lose again so, today was a good start. Maybe Archie Macpherson can get the next gig at dense he's the more expierenced pundit efter ah.
    Saturday night piss up!

Couldnt give a **** whether its a taxi for McCann or not. The longer he stays in the job the better afaic cos he is absolutely not the man for that job and will take them down. As for Wednesday, i absolutely want to pump them. Strongest team out to win the game. Theyre needing shut the **** up, which we'll do. No O'Dea, possibly know Mouse. Hopefullly McDonald in for us and possibly Keatings. Don't know how close Fyvie is but we're needing some dig in the middle. Allardice while being a big unit, isn't ready for that role imo. Flood if he can find form yes but he's been ****e since November.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 05-08-2017 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Couldnt give a **** whether its a taxi for McCann or not. The longer he stays in the job the better afaic cos he is absolutely not the man for that job and will take them down. As for Wednesday, i absolutely want to pump them. Strongest team out to win the game. Theyre needing shut the **** up, which we'll do. No O'Dea, possibly know Mouse. Hopefullly McDonald in for us and possibly Keatings.
    The young centre half of theirs, Waddell I think? Went off injured as well today I think.

Hey chaps, I loiter on the boards a lot but don't post much - last time I appealed for calm over Jmac's results going south, so my perspective is always open to serious questioning.

First of all the subject 'we won and le fun dinnae' is possibly the best ever written.

Let's be careful though - part of what makes being an Arab so much fun is the banter with the cheep seats across the road, and one of the things that makes me proud to be a fan of football in Dundee (not a Dundee football fan - obviously) is that the light-heated nature that the intercity rivalry is conducted. Watching the ugly sisters spill bile and venom into each other across Weeg makes me glad everyday I'm an Arab.

Let's not lose sight of that. We need the Dee, if only to know just how fortunate we are not be be one of them. It must be awful to wake up everyday and know that 100 yards seperates you from trophies and the ability to win penalty shootouts, so let's make sure we appreciate the contribution of our poor relations. We want them in the top league, so we can play and beat them. We want them to be financially stable so they can go mad and spend money on Argentinian geriatrics once in a while. It takes a special kind of person to not understand the difference between a win and a draw in football and give Neil McCann a job. Let's tell them how special they are, and be a little more tolerant of their (many) faults.

At least they're not Old Firm!

Quote Originally Posted by Dijkstra's moustache View Post
    Hey chaps, I loiter on the boards a lot but don't post much - last time I appealed for calm over Jmac's results going south, so my perspective is always open to serious questioning.

First of all the subject 'we won and le fun dinnae' is possibly the best ever written.

Let's be careful though - part of what makes being an Arab so much fun is the banter with the cheep seats across the road, and one of the things that makes me proud to be a fan of football in Dundee (not a Dundee football fan - obviously) is that the light-heated nature that the intercity rivalry is conducted. Watching the ugly sisters spill bile and venom into each other across Weeg makes me glad everyday I'm an Arab.

Let's not lose sight of that. We need the Dee, if only to know just how fortunate we are not be be one of them. It must be awful to wake up everyday and know that 100 yards seperates you from trophies and the ability to win penalty shootouts, so let's make sure we appreciate the contribution of our poor relations. We want them in the top league, so we can play and beat them. We want them to be financially stable so they can go mad and spend money on Argentinian geriatrics once in a while. It takes a special kind of person to not understand the difference between a win and a draw in football and give Neil McCann a job. Let's tell them how special they are, and be a little more tolerant of their (many) faults.

At least they're not Old Firm!
    Ach awa and dinnae talk pish!

I would like to see them go to Admin3, but not before we have swapped places with them .....which would be my prediction for season 2017/18.

Odds ??

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    I would like to see them go to Admin3, but not before we have swapped places with them .....which would be my prediction for season 2017/18.

Odds ??
    Odds are 17/1 Deebuster.
    Utd are 2/1 to finish 1st & Fun 5/1 to finish last. No play-off odds available.

Fun's next 4 games are Accies (a), Aberdeen (a), Hibs (h), Sevco (a).
    Only one at Fortress Dump.
    Pinocchio to get the backing of the board by early September?

Haha. Swapping places must be a good chance. Is there any chance of yet another admin?!? 😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)