+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa League 2019-20 campaign

Gives more time planning either Luxembourg or Georgia if Santa is good to us in Lapland.

That was in reply to Redzone

Club have been allocated 200 tickets and will be contacting fans to offer them the chance of buying one.

That'll be interesting as - once again - AberDNA slews the Loyalty/Priority Points.

Be interesting to see if I get the opportunity to buy a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Gives more time planning either Luxembourg or Georgia if Santa is good to us in Lapland.
    I know this is getting ahead of myself but I wonder if both us and sevco get through and both the Luxemburg teams also get through that UEFA will switch one of the ties as given the Luxemburg towns are only 8 miles apart doubt they will want boozed up Scots "getting together" with each other either travelling there or whilst there. Could be a bit messy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I know this is getting ahead of myself but I wonder if both us and sevco get through and both the Luxemburg teams also get through that UEFA will switch one of the ties as given the Luxemburg towns are only 8 miles apart doubt they will want boozed up Scots "getting together" with each other either travelling there or whilst there. Could be a bit messy!!
    To confuse matters further Jeunesse Esch are also in the mix but currently scheduled for opposite home/away legs than Fola so if all 5 teams make it through I suspect switching sevco's match would be the easiest option for Uefa.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Club have been allocated 200 tickets and will be contacting fans to offer them the chance of buying one.

That'll be interesting as - once again - AberDNA slews the Loyalty/Priority Points.

Be interesting to see if I get the opportunity to buy a ticket.
    If you get offered one and are nae gan, can I hae it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Both us and the huns also played our respective Luxembourg teams in the national stadium. Might just have us on different nights. What could possibly go wrong?

Both us and the huns also played our respective Luxembourg teams in the national stadium. Might just have us on different nights. What could possibly go wrong?
    Could organise bus shares with them, might usher in a new era of friendly rivalry between ourselves and Scotland's youngest club.

I think the SPFL have decided to get involved and they have suggested that, if the scenario pans out, playing both games on the same day would be an idea. Scottish fans would be able to share transport and would also probably attend each other's game in order to support their countrymen.

Was that them nae just following up on Stewarty Milne's suggestion?

Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast