+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What The Hell Is That ?

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    you are just like the sad deadwoods- living in the past- what you did last century means jackall today- you are only as good as where you are now, pal
    Yeah a team challenging for the play-offs to get in the prem..exactly where you were not so long ago,pal!

Nar..not living in the past but just pointing out to you thick feckers how stupid and cringe worthy it is that your ego's are so inflated cos your in the prem..get over it your just there to make the numbers up and thats it!

Oh and before I go..here's one for Bedlington Terrier....

Name:  vintage-pop-art-two-fingers-up-gesture-great-illustration-comic-book-style-gesturing-negative-di.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  47.9 KB

Have a nice day !

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The lad's worth his weight in gold on here BT, I think it's a shame we don't also have a token Blackburn fan, then we could have regular laugh at him as well.
    And I thought you were my friend stinkov

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Yeah a team challenging for the play-offs to get in the prem..exactly where you were not so long ago,pal!

Nar..not living in the past but just pointing out to you thick feckers how stupid and cringe worthy it is that your ego's are so inflated cos your in the prem..get over it your just there to make the numbers up and thats it!
    At the moment our number is 8 in the PL and quite happy with that one.

your crumby little lot are just that- challenging for the play-offs, but no where near the big league yet.

This looks better
    Three owls and a dead sheep.

Name:  43A246D3-4369-462E-AC15-6DC094CE73C3.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  19.6 KB

your crumby little lot are just that- challenging for the play-offs, but no where near the big league yet.
    A Burnley fan calling us crumby

Oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    This looks better
    Three owls and a dead sheep.

Name:  43A246D3-4369-462E-AC15-6DC094CE73C3.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  19.6 KB
    Name:  leeds-badge_v2_20130513_1231947642.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  39.9 KB

Prefer that one.

That looks like a ***** seen end on.

That comment sums you up pal- still living in the 70's- but now the shoe is on the other foot and it is Burnley who are calling the shots- in the PL, got loads of money, astutely managed and loyal to managers....you have had more managers in recent years than you have decent fans and you are STILL in the second division.........wake up pal, we are in 2018 not 1970.....

Still think that all this crap about the Premier League is exactly that.
    I seem to remember football being played at a good level for a long time before anyone introduced the circus that exists now.

By the way, I don't like the badge, however, it is not my problem so I won't lose sleep about it and --just for BT et al ---I do not hate Leeds or anybody else for that matter.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)