+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prices cut for Luton game ?

Prices cut for Luton game ?

rs' game against Barnsley have been slashed as a result of the fixture being televised live on Sky Sports.

The game on Saturday 13th October, will see tickets priced at £10 for adults, £5 for concessions (65-plus and Under-18s) and £1 for Under-12s.

Please keep an eye on the club's website and social media channels for details of when these tickets will go on sale.

We would like to make supporters aware that due to the fixture taking place on an international weekend, it is subject to potential postponement should ourselves or Barnsley receive call-ups for three or more of our players to go on international duty.

In the event of that happening, all Luton Town supporters who have purchased a ticket in advance would be entitled to a full refund, or an exchange for the rearranged date if that is preferred.

In addition, due to the match being selected for live broadcast on Sky, the live video stream for iFollow Hatters subscribers based overseas will not be in operation that day, but Simon Pitts' audio commentary will be.

Desperate to get a crowd in forra game with television links.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Desperate to get a crowd in forra game with television links.
    What do you think the previous administration would have done re prices under these circumstances?
    I'll save you the trouble, NOWT

It dunt mek sense to me. Wi that game being on tv a reckon despite the offer it won't attract many more thru the turnstiles. Why pay when tha can watch it at ooam or int boozer? Surely the offer would make sense for perhaps a home fixture over Christmas when people have time off and we're not live on tv. Tha'd pull a much bigger crowd in my opinion

Chien wud not be happy if the game was on tele and there was a sparse crowd as the cameras panned round the ground.

Unfortunately football will go this way with more and more games on pay per view like boxing with fans set on the sofa at ooam stuffing burgers and coke darn evvin paid £10 to receive the game on their tele. Football is ****ed.

I remember a few years ago when Arsenal were doing a lot of work at Highbury & had a virtual crowd painted behind the goal
    Go for it Big C
    Might not be a bad idea in N.E empty seats section of North stand
    & while we're at it GTFCFI pehaps with painted crowds

Catering fo part timas ageeun !!!! Good onnem , al probably sit at ooham nar wia Milk Stout , upsets my routine these time changes , No Rikey Mesta Chow , ftskyoff#

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I remember a few years ago when Arsenal were doing a lot of work at Highbury & had a virtual crowd painted behind the goal
    Go for it Big C
    Might not be a bad idea in N.E empty seats section of North stand
    & while we're at it GTFCFI pehaps with painted crowds
    Rememba that , outrage no black or Asian faces on the first airing , GTFCFI

Any cheap tickets for football fans should be applauded , well done BFC

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Any cheap tickets for football fans should be applauded , well done BFC
    So are they going to send me a portion of my season ticket money back...... double actually, for wifey too.....
    as the cheaper price reduces my “Price per match saving ” as advertised in the “Come and get your home matches for xxxx£’s saving”........ God forbid we are on Sky again at the business end of the season...... that’ll make my saving even less!!!
    If the prices are reduced by a tenner for such type of stunt then when you renew you should get all the “tenners off” knocked off your next seasons price!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast