+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hang your heads in shame Mods

Hang your heads in shame Mods

that was a legitimate post to gauge the feeling on this board and as normal (just like the FA) swept it under the carpet. i expected better ,let down massively , disgusted

so called newcastle fans

it was designed to be purely contentious and cause arguments.

you should hang your head in shame for leading a witchhunt.. no matter what you, or I or anyother poster feels about another ... witchhunts are not the way to go

try talking about NUFC or other topics instead of other posters for a change

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post

you should hang your head in shame for leading a witchhunt.. no matter what you, or I or anyother poster feels about another ... witchhunts are not the way to go
    Hows about a Ghost hunt,I'm up for it...

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    that was a legitimate post to gauge the feeling on this board and as normal (just like the FA) swept it under the carpet. i expected better ,let down massively , disgusted

so called newcastle fans
    maybe just maybe if you read the other threads -

"The Big Boycott Test"

you might just join in instead of answering !

It seems to me that the vast majority of the arguments and mud slinging on here is directly caused by or posters reacting to comments by a certain poster who will remain nameless. For some unknown reason though he seems to get away with it by getting some token few days ban. I understand that at times we all can be guilty of "losing it" due to something that may have been said but it is forgotten about quickly and we all move on. When it comes to the poster I mentioned previously though, it is a planned attack and designed to cause argument and infighting amongst other posters. I realize that it takes more than one poster to cause an argument but it wouldn't happen without this poster's instigation.
    Can the moderators on here explain why he is allowed to cause this disruption and continually get away with it. It also seems to me that some posters who complain tend to get attacked by the moderators for daring to question their authority.
    I have never demanded that someone be banned on this forum, that is after all, the responsibility of the moderators, in fact I have always commented that posters should ignore the previously mentioned poster and not give him the audience he obviously craves, but we shouldn't have to be put in the position where we have to make a decision on this.
    I find it quite easy to ignore and just laugh at his inane comments without responding but a few posters, for whatever reason, cannot do this and get drawn into his sh!t and that is their right I suppose. If the previously mentioned poster's incendiary comments were stopped other posters would't be put in that position.
    This of course is my own personal opinion.
    Last edited by Cannylad; 17-08-2018 at 11:36 PM.

I think what you're seeing now is a wee bit of a shift in attitude.

Posts considered to be deliberate wind-ups, whether that takes the form of goading , insulting, baiting or whatever have been locked. More of those will result in more frequent and longer bans.

That's one way of stopping the wind-ups happening but i agree, another way would be for folk to not rise to the bait.

I also agree, though, that folk shouldn't be put in that position.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post

no June it was a legitimate question to clearly show how the posters on here feel. At NO point was i looking for an argument! it was purely to point out the fact that regardless what people say, they are all thinking the same as myself. It was simple and direct end of.
    Why do we have to tollerate this person? the ignore thing clearly doesnt work as he picks and choses his moments in order to get a reaction.
    If we lose its Rafa's fault, if we win its down to Ashley. Its been the same old dance for well over a year for **** sake and it needs to be escalated. This board was the pinacle of forums 14 years ago, i myself was one of the original posters and frequently posted but its been on the decline ever since. You cant make one rule for one and turn a blind eye to another. I got a lifetime ban for putting a picture of 2 chinese girls suggesting JR had a little dick as a joke about 12 years ago ffs.

The kid Ketsbaia got banned for always suggesting we should sign Giroud, my son was given a years ban because one of your lot assumed i must have been a multi (**** sake he lives in the same house thats why the ip is the same) did one of you even bother to ask?????? NO

trigger happy over the slightest thing but give this person infinate ****ing patience at every turn

YOU give this individual a platform to spew hatred and lies constantly and even when found out, he gets a slap on the wrist when others have been given lifetime bans for much less. You and the other mods have set the precedent for this person and the bar is getting raised every week with the amount he gets away with!

You should be embarrassed at how long you have let this go on for. But no doubt the best way for you to deal with it is to ban me since i have shown such audacity in pointing out the fundamental problem.
    Keep hiding behind your misplaced morals or turn a blind eye and hope it goes away, its worked great for the last 12 months mate
    deep down you and everyone on here know what im saying is correct and on point

now theres a statement to discuss matey
    not looking for a fight, not trying to be controversial, just simply put the facts on a plate for all to see, i welcome anyone to prove im wrong. Would be nice for the football forum to be a football forum again rather than the pboro show. Take a look at his last 20 threads, tell me im wrong

The truth hurts mate, but thats just your pride taking a little bite in your arse because ultimately you know the truth

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    no June it was a legitimate question to clearly show how the posters on here feel. At NO point was i looking for an argument! it was purely to point out the fact that regardless what people say, they are all thinking the same as myself. It was simple and direct end of.
    Why do we have to tollerate this person? the ignore thing clearly doesnt work as he picks and choses his moments in order to get a reaction.
    If we lose its Rafa's fault, if we win its down to Ashley. Its been the same old dance for well over a year for **** sake and it needs to be escalated. This board was the pinacle of forums 14 years ago, i myself was one of the original posters and frequently posted but its been on the decline ever since. You cant make one rule for one and turn a blind eye to another. I got a lifetime ban for putting a picture of 2 chinese girls suggesting JR had a little dick as a joke about 12 years ago ffs.

The kid Ketsbaia got banned for always suggesting we should sign Giroud, my son was given a years ban because one of your lot assumed i must have been a multi (**** sake he lives in the same house thats why the ip is the same) did one of you even bother to ask?????? NO

trigger happy over the slightest thing but give this person infinate ****ing patience at every turn

YOU give this individual a platform to spew hatred and lies constantly and even when found out, he gets a slap on the wrist when others have been given lifetime bans for much less. You and the other mods have set the precedent for this person and the bar is getting raised every week with the amount he gets away with!

You should be embarrassed at how long you have let this go on for. But no doubt the best way for you to deal with it is to ban me since i have shown such audacity in pointing out the fundamental problem.
    Keep hiding behind your misplaced morals or turn a blind eye and hope it goes away, its worked great for the last 12 months mate
    deep down you and everyone on here know what im saying is correct and on point

now theres a statement to discuss matey
    not looking for a fight, not trying to be controversial, just simply put the facts on a plate for all to see, i welcome anyone to prove im wrong. Would be nice for the football forum to be a football forum again rather than the pboro show. Take a look at his last 20 threads, tell me im wrong

The truth hurts mate, but thats just your pride taking a little bite in your arse because ultimately you know the truth
    you should be banned for being a multi

how two faced to call for someone to be banned when you are breaking board rules

the only reason anyone would be a multi is to ruin the board or get around a ban

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    you should be banned for being a multi

how two faced to call for someone to be banned when you are breaking board rules

the only reason anyone would be a multi is to ruin the board or get around a ban
    dont you dare talk about board rules! you spew your irrational lies , homophobia, racist points of view every chance you get, some of the things you state would have been investigated on other platforms. Your name calling is tiresome and you know full well your only on here to get a reaction. Just go, nobody wants you on here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)