You make some valid points crazyfists, I am as guilty as others of berating the team when we are the home team and the away team is battering us for the first 25mins of a game, but it needs to stop I know it’s frustrating I am one of the many fans who shouts at Mitch Rose and others who aren’t closing down their men quick enough. But opposing teams will be told to do this, to use our larger crowds to their advantage and go full throttle early on.

I agree I find it strange his post match interviews have consistently including the phrase “we knew what they were going to do, and we have been preparing for it all week in training, yet the lads haven’t put it into practice on match day”.

I’m saying NA has done a terrific job putting together a very competitive well balanced team [on paper], and deserves the time to remedy his issues. Yes teams have found us out and we are struggling to get results, but every team has these issues throughout a season its how long the poor run goes on for that shows true managerial ability.