+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Trump out of here now!

We need to be on our guard and remain vigilant sinkov, the far right will be coming for us next...

Attachment 10268

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We need to be on our guard and remain vigilant sinkov, the far right will be coming for us next...

Attachment 10268
    Where do you dig them up from BT ? Were they all crowding together to make it seem like there were a lot of them ? Reminds me a bit of when I went to Mossley a couple of years ago to watch the Dev Squad pre season, behind the goal was a huge MOSSLEY ULTRAS banner. Around it were seven spotty faced youths aged from about eight to thir****, not really even ****agers.

The so-called far right is to politics in the UK, what the Mossley Ultras are to football hooliganism........irrelevant.

Just as irrelevant as flying balloons with nappies on actually, but that's the Left for you. No wonder the Donald treats his opponents with utter contempt when that's their mentality, that's the best they can do. It's why I have such utter contempt for the Left as well. A balloon with a nappy on. Jesus fecking wept.

That's about as daft as you can get. Do you honestly think a righteous, moral protest against this racist, bullying buffoon was conducted only by people who don't wash, work and contribute to society. Jesus fcuking wept.
    I ask again, were you jumping up and down with rage when Clinton was leaving stains down Monicas frock then lying about it, where is your outrage when it is one of your darlings putting it about?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Leaders in today's world do not give solutions, they represent their political parties.We the people have to do it ! '''Seek and ye shall find !''

But since you do not search ,and let todays leader's lead us down a 'darkened path',what will be the result???
    Balanbam --as I said I shall stick to political solutions --hence I shall look after myself which is exactly what those in politics do on a daily basis.
    I must admit that, at almost 72 years of age. I have searched as much as I intend to do and found my true self

I don't see the cultural Marxist left getting upset over the Turkish PM coming here who is dismantling the secular constitution and putting opponents in Jail. Nor protests over Saudi Princes, ruling patriarchal anti Gay and repressing women style govt. Don't get me started about that Chinese premier who make dissenters disappear and votes to make him self communist emperor for life. Any green haired rabid protesters from the left to be seen?? No thought not, George Soros didn't pay for the bus. "Feelings" will be the death of Western Civilisation and the end of free open society. Then Protesting and a big blimp would be good; just one problem the Marxists running the show will end end up killing you like the other 180 million plus they have already put in the grave. Trump is s symptom that the Globalist system is not working. Look at what it has done round Burnley over 40 years and all the skilled jobs/factories etc gone with the wind. Did you vote for that? Trump is elected to get things done which the soyboy leaders we have have failed to do because they have no intention of resolving problems. How many manifesto promises have the parties kept that matter to you over your lifetime have they kept? I am struggling and can only think of the smoking ban that I truly approved of and very little else. Are our leaders not supposed to put us the voters first? Look at Brexit; they can't even deliver a true policy proposal to deliver that because we the people voted for it! Apologies Rant over Pathetic state our nation has been reduced to.
    Last edited by Deadlydave; 14-07-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NZClaret View Post
    I ask again, were you jumping up and down with rage when Clinton was leaving stains down Monicas frock then lying about it, where is your outrage when it is one of your darlings putting it about?
    Frankly, I do not care whether Clinton had intercourse with Lewinski or if Trump shagged a stripper. I care very deeply that a braggart comes over here, lies through his teeth and tells an elected government how to run our country. All the while bullying and insulting Theresa May about Brexit and using trade has his blackmail default position.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    I don't see the cultural Marxist left getting upset over the Turkish PM coming here who is dismantling the secular constitution and putting opponents in Jail. Nor protests over Saudi Princes, ruling patriarchal anti Gay and repressing women style govt. Don't get me started about that Chinese premier who make dissenters disappear and votes to make him self communist emperor for life. Any green haired rabid protesters from the left to be seen?? No thought not, George Soros didn't pay for the bus. "Feelings" will be the death of Western Civilisation and the end of free open society. Then Protesting and a big blimp would be good; just one problem the Marxists running the show will end end up killing you like the other 180 million plus they have already put in the grave. Trump is s symptom that the Globalist system is not working. Look at what it has done round Burnley over 40 years and all the skilled jobs/factories etc gone with the wind. Did you vote for that? Trump is elected to get things done which the soyboy leaders we have have failed to do because they have no intention of resolving problems. How many manifesto promises have the parties kept that matter to you over your lifetime have they kept? I am struggling and can only think of the smoking ban that I truly approved of and very little else. Are our leaders not supposed to put us the voters first? Look at Brexit; they can't even deliver a true policy proposal to deliver that because we the people voted for it! Apologies Rant over Pathetic state our nation has been reduced to.
    This clown has no manners, does not understand diplomacy or decorum...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...ily_newsletter

Frankly, I do not care whether Clinton had intercourse with Lewinski or if Trump shagged a stripper. I care very deeply that a braggart comes over here, lies through his teeth and tells an elected government how to run our country. All the while bullying and insulting Theresa May about Brexit and using trade has his blackmail default position.
    I care very deeply also BT, I care that the political class and Establishment are working with the EU to ensure that the result of the referendum is overturned, and we stay in the EU. Theresa May is central to this traiterous act of betrayal, and it is my opinion
    that Mr Trump didn't go nearly far enough with his bullying and insulting this lame duck Prime Minister. In fact talking about lame, it's a great pity he didn't bring a baseball bat with him, and set about May's shins and kneecaps with it. It's no more than she deserves for her treachery.

Besides BT, you've spent the last two years abusing the hapless wretch on a daily basis, why should not the Donald be afforded the same privilege ? The words 'lefty' and 'hypocrisy' spring to mind, surely not.

This clown has no manners, does not understand diplomacy or decorum...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...ily_newsletter
    I don't care about manners or feelings. The Left have used feelings to great effect to create political correctness and "Hate speech"; which in essence is self censorship to weaken our civilisation and resolve. I care about getting stuff done that matters. In business there are plenty of people I don't like, but that does not stop in case my feelings are hurt. Words are NOT bullets and it's high time we toughened up and got on with winning for our country. What has manners or feelings got to do with anything? As for diplomacy and the rules based order I say what has that done for you and your family? My answer is nothing much for those deemed expendable. Hell, our town is a classic case in point to what happens when the political class get together and make a deal. Give me a tough street fighting winner every time than a good British loser. Remember the head of the civil service once told Thatcher "our job is to manage the orderly decline of the country" and they are involved with Brexit talks. Where is our Trump when you need him or her for that matter!

Supersub6:
    I admire your posts and enjoy reading them. To me it's sad you say '' I shall look after myself '',if everybody had this thought I would be seeing a very poor civilisation. I have children ,they in turn have children,can I answer a question today if the world is going to be a happier place ,or a terrible dismal place, does my effort stop at myself because I have a happy life? Never! I have seen poverty ,people working for peanuts etc. But thats me ! You end by saying ''....and found my true self :-) No, you have not because if Iask you a simple question ''Who are you really?'' You can not answer!! ....but I admire all you write .

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)