+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Records you wish you had kept from your younger days.

Not got that, have you tried discogs?

My dad has loads of 78s and 33s from the 40's,50's,60's and 70's all with covers and in mint condition .We are wanting a valuation without going through disc docs .

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I’ve been looking for an Album by Orange Bicycle for over 30yrs & still cannot get it.
    Just checked there's 5 for sale on there at moment but none in the UK.
    Cheapest is £150.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    My dad has loads of 78s and 33s from the 40's,50's,60's and 70's all with covers and in mint condition .We are wanting a valuation without going through disc docs .
    Any idea of types of music or artists ?

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    I don't think there's an easy answer. I have used Popsike.com in the past; if I remember right it lists actual sale prices achieved.
    https://www.popsike.com/

A few Ella Mae. Think alot of is Glen Miller and big band sounds from that era. He liked his orchestras i saw one from Ralph flanagan haven't really looked at them to be honest . i don't think there worth anything

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Just checked there's 5 for sale on there at moment but none in the UK.
    Cheapest is £150.
    Thank- you I will have a look.

Burl Ives has just been passed on in the family for the new arrival. Classic album from which each and everyone of us have enjoyed at least one of his songs

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Burl Ives has just been passed on in the family for the new arrival. Classic album from which each and everyone of us have enjoyed at least one of his songs
    Burl Ives was one of the greats. Fantastic voice - I like his rendition of Lavender Blue - and a quality actor; excellent in The Big Country.

First record I bought, Best of Wizzard. Gave it away when I became too cool for glam rock. Realise now that Roy Wood wrote great rock n roll.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast