+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Liam Noble gone??

Liam Noble gone??

Contract terminated "by mutual consent"

Notts County FC

Verified account

@Official_NCFC
    Following Following @Official_NCFC
    More
    �� | We have parted company with Liam Noble after the midfielder expressed a wish to move closer to home

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Contract terminated "by mutual consent"

Notts County FC

Verified account

@Official_NCFC
    Following Following @Official_NCFC
    More
    �� | We have parted company with Liam Noble after the midfielder expressed a wish to move closer to home
    Fair enough. More money to spend on a real quality midfielder's salary.

Liam noble Retweeted

Hartlepool United FC

Verified account

@Official_HUFC
    8m8 minutes ago
    More
    BREAKING: #Pools have this morning completed the signing of experienced midfielder Liam Noble.

To Hartlepool apparently , wants to be closer to home ( that old chestnut ) .I'm not sorry to see him go but the timing seems strange.

Not sure it’s that strange. Squad returned yesterday and maybe he wanted to be man enough to have a conversation face to face.
    Frees up some more budget, however, we have lost far too much experience in the centre of midfield, this and the winger is something that has to be addressed.

Surely this is good news, given how low people's opinion was of him. Good job we didn't pay £100K for him in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    To Hartlepool apparently , wants to be closer to home ( that old chestnut ) .I'm not sorry to see him go but the timing seems strange.
    Timing might have been better if it had happened before we let O'Connor go.

He was terrified of putting in a tackle in case he got a red, can't have that in a midfielder. Fair play tonhop though, he has very much restrained himself and he's learning, perhaps he restrained himself to much that he lost that edge? Good player on his day but I think it's probably for the best he's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Not sure it’s that strange. Squad returned yesterday and maybe he wanted to be man enough to have a conversation face to face.
    Frees up some more budget, however, we have lost far too much experience in the centre of midfield, this and the winger is something that has to be addressed.
    You don't think it's strange , I do . Hopefully it's got something to do with this mystery player .Yates ??????? , yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Surely this is good news, given how low people's opinion was of him. Good job we didn't pay £100K for him in the end.
    Good news in my opinion.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast