+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast

Thread: Jim Mac Fun Boss

His wee theory will be that as they were relegated back then and ended a season with a lower average than us in the late thirties while both in the second tier (true story), it was all down to dee fans or something silly like that, even though there was no noticeable change in our crowds

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    What is wrong with you, your fake club hasn't won the fizz since season 1928/29, do you have any pride whatsoever, Dundee FC have nothing to do with you, we are real, you are fake. Utter minter fan base
    Bathered!

And the minter award goes to the Doondee fan posting on a United forum on a glorious Sunday evening!

Imagine the nick of the freak if he was actually bathered about us

The Yanks want Kenny Miller as their new manager. OYF

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Dundee Football Club won everything possible in Scottish football before anyone knew who Dundee United were. I've never hated Dundee United, no reason to, DFC made them what they were. Saying that, they were second to everything. Shedka, first generation, you're sad to hate, it's fake

There's a lot of truth in that Taints. However, it only spouts half the truth and therefore is selectable with the facts. During the first 45 years of the Shed's existence the only team in the City of Dundee to win any major honours was of course, the team you support. However, during the last 46 years of the Shed's existence, your team has won a few minor, embarrassing honours, for a Club of their former status.

I will give you the opportunity to tell the whole truth of the point you were making. Please complete the list and state what the Shed have won since your last major honour achievement (1973).

I'm sure you will find that since then your team has been little more than the produce of an evacuated bowel, yet like its steam we have risen gracefully to waft not only the nostrils of those who follow Scottish Football at the highest level, but also across the whole of Europe. The current position of both of the city's teams, suggest that if the Shed gain prominance in these forthcoming play-offs, the temporary blip in the foregoing analogy will be overcome.

Looking back to when we first met,
    I cannot escape and i cannot forget,
    Jimmy your the one taking down the Fun,
    Dundee's going down again.

(To the tune of Whole again by Atomic Kitten)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Looking back to when we first met,
    I cannot escape and i cannot forget,
    Jimmy your the one taking down the Fun,
    Dundee's going down again.

(To the tune of Whole again by Atomic Kitten)
    I always thought that was You Can Get My Hole Again?

Aye too much time on my hands but a quick foray tells me the Deemented think the next manager could be Gordon Strachan or Alex McLeish

Surely it's Doddsy's turn

Csaba. Stranger things...

Alex McLeish would be great choice for the Dee 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😊

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)