+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Murray Simon barn door hit cannot scored has

Quote Originally Posted by Arab_Wasp View Post
    That seems a bit unfair. What if after three games or so he gets dropped and hardly plays then bet doesnt stand.

Should stiplulate that 30 games where he is available for selection ie not known to be injured.
    Was thinking the same.

Enjoying this thread - it will run for the whole season.

I am leaning towards Murray scoring at least 15 goals this season - probably more.

If he can sore against the ugly sisters thats a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    Enjoying this thread - it will run for the whole season.

I am leaning towards Murray scoring at least 15 goals this season - probably more.

If he can sore against the ugly sisters thats a bonus.
    He's already notched against the kiddie fiddlers in the league at Tannadice

Quote Originally Posted by Arab_Wasp View Post
    That seems a bit unfair. What if after three games or so he gets dropped and hardly plays then bet doesnt stand.

Should stiplulate that 30 games where he is available for selection ie not known to be injured.
    Simple enough. 15 goals. Minimum 30 starts. All comps. £25.

Nae chance Murray will have a 1 in 2 goals to games ratio in the tap league imo, be happy to be wrong if he gets a good few against Dundee though😊

ok fine having early season threads but really who gives a phuck about him? thanks for the effort and running and goals and stuff - cant say i will follow his every move because frankly dear i dont give a damn. surely folk are more interested in kind, mcmullen, keatings et al?

Yeah the OP was about a bet I read about on another thread. But as it turns out generated a charity bet on this one. So no apologies.
    Anyway do you think Murray will net more goals than Billy "banjo" McKay?

McKays signed for County, so thats us and ICT relegated, will it be 3 in a row ?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    McKays signed for County, so thats us and ICT relegated, will it be 3 in a row ?
    scary - Dow, Big Phil, Gardyne and McKay front line. Lazy management just go for ex utd players. i am putting 20 note on them going down

Hatrick tonight guys doing nicely

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)