+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Forrester

His contract has been cancelled at his request apparently so he can be with family in Ireland. Only sensible solution I think

Awful what happened but he was ****e before that. Terrible signing. All the best to him though.

Freeing up £5k p/w off the wage bill apparently

Tragic family circumstances. However, he was rotten from the get go and now go get a club in the league of Ireland. 200K plus 6 months wages!

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Freeing up £5k p/w off the wage bill apparently
    Seriously?
    Surely nae?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Seriously?
    Surely nae?
    Gleeson not far off either...

I can’t say I will miss him.

The reports about Forrester before he signed were reasonably positive. He had shown enough to think he could have been a positive addition.

Ironically anyone who was at the friendly over in Ireland pre season might have bought into that sort of positivity.

No one could have predicted how mince he turned out to be but he wont be the first or the last that cash has been spunk@d on that could have been spent more wisely but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I wonder how much scouting went into him

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    The reports about Forrester before he signed were reasonably positive. He had shown enough to think he could have been a positive addition.

Ironically anyone who was at the friendly over in Ireland pre season might have bought into that sort of positivity.

No one could have predicted how mince he turned out to be but he wont be the first or the last that cash has been spunk@d on that could have been spent more wisely but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
    The club would have had better luck with their £200,000 if they gave it to Jackjarvis to gamble with. At least Jj would have been more entertaining for the money.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast