+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Women protest at Muslims praying at Speakers Corner

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    What a sad response from an Ex~school teacher......no wonder the UK school system is ****ed....."even though you are breaking the Law~Rules AND we have had other complaints.....you can carry on ....just in case it all kicks off"?

London is now the now the Murder Capital of the world......no wonder huh with responses like yours....."we have laws~rules, but ignore them".....are you real?

Is that honestly your total argument?
    The school system isn't screwed by its teachers but by inadequate investment from government. So you think my reasoning is pathetic unlike your own emotionally retarded responses to almost everything? Once again Tarquin shows that he cannot argue without insulting.
    If my reasoning is wrong, why not get the police to enforce RULES at table tennis and tiddlywink tournaments? The rules appertaining to London parks are just that, enforceable only by the parks' authorities. Otherwise, the police would be stretched beyond all capability. Of course,if the rule-breakers prove unreasonable with language or action in the face of being asked to move THEN it becomes a police matter. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The school system isn't screwed by its teachers but by inadequate investment from government. So you think my reasoning is pathetic unlike your own emotionally retarded responses to almost everything? Once again Tarquin shows that he cannot argue without insulting.
    If my reasoning is wrong, why not get the police to enforce RULES at table tennis and tiddlywink tournaments? The rules appertaining to London parks are just that, enforceable only by the parks' authorities. Otherwise, the police would be stretched beyond all capability. Of course,if the rule-breakers prove unreasonable with language or action in the face of being asked to move THEN it becomes a police matter. Get it?
    Rubbish. A member of the public complains and appropriately points out the rules.

https://www.royalparks.org.uk/__data...olicy-2017.pdf

The Police don't want to be involved by evading the question and trying to fudge it.
    The scary thing, is that the sergeant is scared because his superiors have obviously told him to ignore it.
    Go into a public park with a sign saying "no ball games"
    A member of the public complains to an officer. I guarantee the officer will tell you to desist from the game or else. If you believe he'll say, "not my job mate, find a park ranger".
    Then you are deluded.

It goes all the way back to the original point. There is a concerted effort of appeasement where Muslims are concerned, even if it goes against the laws of the land. God forbid that the Muslim community is "offended".

So I'll say again. What's going on and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Go into a public park with a sign saying "no ball games"
    A member of the public complains to an officer. I guarantee the officer will tell you to desist from the game or else.
    So some kids playing footy in a park where there is a 'no ball games' sign is a matter for the police rather than the park keeper???

I sometimes wonder what planet you live on.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So some kids playing footy in a park where there is a 'no ball games' sign is a matter for the police rather than the park keeper???

I sometimes wonder what planet you live on.
    Here he goes again. Makes it up to suit his own argumentative drivel.
    Did I say that? NO!!

I said if a member of the public complained to an officer, that there's no ball games here. Then Put your left nacker on it, the copper would shout, "pick that up kids, no ball games here".

NOT- GO FIND A PARK RANGER.

Stick to runner beans and horse racing. Its about your only contribution to society.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I said if a member of the public complained to an officer, that there's no ball games here.
    Firstly, that member of the public must be a complete arsehole to involve a policeman in something so petty. Secondly, what the f*** is the policeman doing wandering around a park when there are real criminals to be caught?

Anyway, my next door neighbour has just put their wheelie bin out and it's protruding into the road by a good four inches. I'll just wait for a copper to wander by and report this outrage to him.

Edit: I've been stood out there for 10 minutes, no sign of a policeman. I suppose they're too busy stopping kids playing ball games.
    Last edited by Elite_Pie; 05-04-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Aren’t you glad you don’t live here Tarks ?
    If I had walked thro that same park last week dragging a cross behind me I’d have had my collar felt.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Actually Sid, I did not think that I was insulting you....but as you, and Chubby, have now responded with comments like "emotionally retarded" and "moron"....I see this thread is rapidly descending into a slanging match....so here goes

The police are clearly stationed in the Park...why?....presumably to make sure that Rules~Laws are not being broken?

The police were carrying a copy of the Rules~Laws....why?....if they are not there to enforce something, why did they produce the full rule~book and ask the woman to point out the "relevant" section...then, when she did....THE POLICE ADMIT that they have been told to ignore that section IF IT BROKEN BY MUSLIMS SPECIFICALLY.

You then say that the police can take action, "if the Muslims refuse to stop"......but the police have been categorically told NOT to stop them!!.

I raised this thread to point out that laws~rules are DELIBERATELY being ignored by London police if they are specifically broken by Muslims....I am 100% sure that my case has been proved and I was~am angry about it.

Obviously some on here say it does not matter, forget it ....move on...mmm

If the Russians killed one of their ex~spies with a nerve agent...who cares what rules~laws were broken eh, "bring it on, help yourself...several on here say it is ok to ignore the rules~laws".....see Sid, it works both ways...once you have Anarchy, anything goes.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Actually Sid, I did not think that I was insulting you....but as you, and Chubby, have now responded with comments like "emotionally retarded" and "moron"....I see this thread is rapidly descending into a slanging match....so here goes

The police are clearly stationed in the Park...why?....presumably to make sure that Rules~Laws are not being broken?

The police were carrying a copy of the Rules~Laws....why?....if they are not there to enforce something, why did they produce the full rule~book and ask the woman to point out the "relevant" section...then, when she did....THE POLICE ADMIT that they have been told to ignore that section IF IT BROKEN BY MUSLIMS SPECIFICALLY.

You then say that the police can take action, "if the Muslims refuse to stop"......but the police have been categorically told NOT to stop them!!.

I raised this thread to point out that laws~rules are DELIBERATELY being ignored by London police if they are specifically broken by Muslims....I am 100% sure that my case has been proved and I was~am angry about it.

Obviously some on here say it does not matter, forget it ....move on...mmm

If the Russians killed one of their ex~spies with a nerve agent...who cares what rules~laws were broken eh, "bring it on, help yourself...several on here say it is ok to ignore the rules~laws".....see Sid, it works both ways...once you have Anarchy, anything goes.
    I'm afraid we're nearly there regarding anarchy Tarks. All brought on by liberal views and allowing crap into the country that will never contribute. Add to this the crap breed like rabbits and you get more crap. Multiculturalism will never work and you finish up with ghettos. The do - gooders can preach all they like but it won't work and sooner or later the indigenous Brit will say we've had enough and all hell will break out.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    I'm afraid we're nearly there regarding anarchy Tarks. All brought on by liberal views and allowing crap into the country that will never contribute. Add to this the crap breed like rabbits and you get more crap. Multiculturalism will never work and you finish up with ghettos. The do - gooders can preach all they like but it won't work and sooner or later the indigenous Brit will say we've had enough and all hell will break out.
    You do realise you're preaching to a person who has gone to live in someone else's country?

I suppose that's alright though, because he's white, British and contributes.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    I shall preserve the above statement in aspic, Serious, because you just proved outright that you are a racist. Still, probably like me, you haven't got long to go now, you wonderful indigenous Brit, you.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast