+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Covo welcoming committee

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    This was already a big match, plus a local derby, plus there's some needle after the first leg.

Coventry seem to be bringing a few hundred intent on causing trouble. We have a small but not insignificant hooligan element. Forest and Mansfield hooligans have got nobody to follow and might well fancy getting involved.

Is it just me who can see it really kicking off or am I being pessimistic?
    🎣

Sadly, it's guranteed I think

Boateng is a handful

wrong thread...............

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Boateng is a handful

wrong thread...............
    All that matters is what happens ON the pitch. As we have seen many times pretty football is not the way to get out of league 2. I'm not particularly worried about Coventry they are relatively insignificant and I'm confident we will beat them fairly easily on our own patch. They have several weak links starting with the manager. They are better technically than Notts but at this level it means nothing. In Nolan we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    🎣
    Yes because me having an opinion based on objective facts is actually the result of a sophisticated fishing operation by Coventry fans

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    All that matters is what happens ON the pitch. As we have seen many times pretty football is not the way to get out of league 2. I'm not particularly worried about Coventry they are relatively insignificant and I'm confident we will beat them fairly easily on our own patch. They have several weak links starting with the manager. They are better technically than Notts but at this level it means nothing. In Nolan we trust.
    Noted 😂😂😂👍

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Sadly, it's guranteed I think
    I know of many supporters coming from our rival clubs of Nottinghamshire attending the game
    Some that have three fingers and some that crossed the river years ago in Favour of a European trophy that hugely dislike cov because of previous encounters similar to what many Incured at the Ricoh
    I for one hope this doesn’t tarnish what should be a really great night for notts county and our push to get out this bloody division
    Let’s hope football wins on the night but with so many things at stake for both clubs,and a lot in attendance I see trouble around the corner
    I hope I’m wrong
    Come on notts
    Let’s put cov to bed

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yes I have, to most normal people it's there in 'black and white' and quite plain to see.

I'm not sure which bit is confusing you, but the fact you have posted 'u' instead of 'you' and ended your reply with some silly chavspeak faces makes me think that English might not be your first language.
    Elite, it is quite obvious that you have never spoken face to face with someone from Coventry, English is not even their second language!

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Oh my have u really just posted that? ������
    It would appear so Daft Lad, I'm surprised you can read it.

Insignificant 😂😂

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast