+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 560 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Donrino View Post
    Can you tell us how you know, for sure, that AFC can't afford it?
    I think we all agree money to fund the new stadium will be tight and may require us to cut back a bit. However, maybe with naming rights and additional corporate income, we may actually have higher revenues and disposable income. AFC have the business plan and are happy to proceed, so we really should trust them. AFC want this to succeed.

Anyone who has queued for the wonderful toilet facilities in the SS recently can vouch for the fact we need to move. Leaving Pittodrie will break all of our hearts, but we know it's the right thing to do.

For me, I'm 50 years old and apart from all the fantastic games I have seen there, I used to stay in Pittodrie Street as a kid. We would often climb over the walls at night and play on the hallowed turf, sit in the dugout and generally wander in and out of the Stadium.
    Will I miss her, damn right, is it time to move, damn right.

Quote Originally Posted by Donrino View Post
    Can you tell us how you know, for sure, that AFC can't afford it?
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroMeister View Post
    Are you serious? Are you fe*cking serious.

There is no money in Scottish football, there is no bottomless pit of money inside a pink banky inside Pittodrie boardroom. Dick Donald did not leave his money to Stewart Milne to just abracadabra build a new stadium.

They have been trying for f*ckin 17 YEARS to get every tom, dick and harry to pay for a stadium and FAILED.

Of course they have not got the f*eckin money its debt (finance is the friendly name for it). And which company, bank in the current economic climate is going to give them the money?
    So you don't know for sure? You are guessing, like most of us.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I think we all agree money to fund the new stadium will be tight and may require us to cut back a bit. However, maybe with naming rights and additional corporate income, we may actually have higher revenues and disposable income. AFC have the business plan and are happy to proceed, so we really should trust them. AFC want this to succeed.

Anyone who has queued for the wonderful toilet facilities in the SS recently can vouch for the fact we need to move. Leaving Pittodrie will break all of our hearts, but we know it's the right thing to do.

For me, I'm 50 years old and apart from all the fantastic games I have seen there, I used to stay in Pittodrie Street as a kid. We would often climb over the walls at night and play on the hallowed turf, sit in the dugout and generally wander in and out of the Stadium.
    If you liked Pittodrie why would you not be backing money being put into re-developing and sprucing up Pittodrie prudently?

You do realise redeveloping toilets and installing modern ones costs very little and can be done easily.

You want a new stadium so you can go for a pish more comfortably in Kingswells?

YOU SHEEPCROCKY - you might as well throw all your childhood memories of Pittodrie in a black bin bag and then throw them in a big skip with all the rats. Because your childhood memories will mean f*ck all when Pittodrie goes.

Fans like you are a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post

Perfectly put.

If you liked Pittodrie why would you not be backing money being put into re-developing and sprucing up Pittodrie prudently?

You do realise redeveloping toilets and installing modern ones costs very little and can be done easily.

YOU SHEEPCROCKY - you might as well throw all your childhood memories of Pittodrie in a black bin bag and then throw them in a big skip with all the rats. Because your childhood memories will mean f*ck all when Pittodrie goes.

I am not sure what team you really support (I have my ideas), Why waste your time spouting the crap you do on here, just to wind others up?

Fans like you aren't real.

Will we see you in Ventspils on Thursday??? Donrino?

Thought not....sure thing you will be on here posting sh*te though you can be sure of that.

Thought not....sure thing you will be on here posting sh*te though you can be sure of that.
    Eurotim loves a holiday

Will I pretend I am going? No. Will I make up false air fares to impress people, then look stupid when caught out? No. I will leave that kind of stuff to you

Am I Season Ticket ticket holder at Pittodrie? Yes. Does that money got to AFC? Yes Does your pretend Euro trip go to AFC? No.

Go away and grow up mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Eurotim loves a holiday

He certainly does. Pity he never gets further than the bedroom door at his mummy's house.

Page 50 of 560 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast