+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    On Romanians: “I was asked if a group of Romanian men moved in next to you, would you be concerned? And if you lived in London, I think you would be,” he told LBC radio during an interview.

I am sure he was asked if a group of 15 Romanian men moved in next to you, would you be concerned?

I would be concerned if 15 men of any race creed or colour moved in next door to me as I am sure most would be.

On 'friendly' terms for the Chinese, defending one of Ukip’s candidates, who used the word “ch**ky” to describe a Chinese person, Mr Farage said “If you and your mates were going out for a Chinese, what do you say you're going for?" When he was told by the presented that he “honestly would not” use the slur, Mr Farage replied: “A lot would”.

I say it regular and I do not have a racist bone in my body.

You should really try to find better weapons to fight a war with or you are sure to lose the fight.
    Where do you get 15 men from? The quote is "group of men.."

I don't have him down as a racist but more a bigot, and most certainly a bigot with far right wing political leaning. Not like the more neo nazi passion of Yaxley-Lennon. Or my old mum.

As I've said it is right and proper to be concerned about exploitation and poor integration but as we've seen on here only this morning with people passing off murder rates in Boston as caused by Eastern Europeans and then being completely proven wrong by the facts that most murders in Boston are carried out by white UK men and women, its very easy to hide prejudiced viewpoints behind 'social concern'. That is a simple dislike of some foreign groups and that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post

I don't have him down as a racist but more a bigot, and most certainly a bigot with far right wing political leaning. Not like the more neo nazi passion of Yaxley-Lennon. Or my old mum.

As I've said it is right and proper to be concerned about exploitation and poor integration but as we've seen on here only this morning with people passing off murder rates in Boston as caused by Eastern Europeans and then being completely proven wrong by the facts that most murders in Boston are carried out by white UK men and women, its very easy to hide prejudiced viewpoints behind 'social concern'. That is a simple dislike of some foreign groups and that's all.
    But you are missing the point pup. Farage has been able to back up everything he has said as FACT not fiction.

I stand corrected pup the number 15 was not mentioned in the video I have just re-watched, I apologise for my mistake. However my answer still remains the same. If a group of men of any race, creed or colour moved in next door to me I would be concerned until such a time it was proven that my concerns were not valid.

But you are missing the point pup. Farage has been able to back up everything he has said as FACT not fiction.
    How do you 'back up "singling out Romanian men, above all others and insinuating that they are culturally criminal?

How do you" back up "justifying calling a race of people by a term that offends them?

How do you back up singling out immigrants as being responsible for traffic build up on a motorway and making him late?

I think that these views go beyond simply expressing concern about exploitation into a deeply held view that foreign people, or at least some groups of people are culturally inferior or an imposition on us as a nation. You might agree with him, but I would argue that this would distinguish him from a centre right wing person (May, Gove), right wing (Mogg, Raab) into far right territory. Not into the extremes of Yaxley-Lennon and the EDL type groups though.

I stand corrected pup the number 15 was not mentioned in the video I have just re-watched, I apologise for my mistake. However my answer still remains the same. If a group of men of any race, creed or colour moved in next door to me I would be concerned until such a time it was proven that my concerns were not valid.
    So why single our Romanians?

Any reader of these boards would know why.

How do you 'back up "singling out Romanian men, above all others and insinuating that they are culturally criminal?

How do you" back up "justifying calling a race of people by a term that offends them?

How do you back up singling out immigrants as being responsible for traffic build up on a motorway and making him late?

I think that these views go beyond simply expressing concern about exploitation into a deeply held view that foreign people, or at least some groups of people are culturally inferior or an imposition on us as a nation. You might agree with him, but I would argue that this would distinguish him from a centre right wing person (May, Gove), right wing (Mogg, Raab) into far right territory. Not into the extremes of Yaxley-Lennon and the EDL type groups though.
    I would say that you are looking to lynch Farage to the nearest tree rather than wait for a proper trial which in my eyes makes you worse then him. He is not now nor has he ever been far right. Just because you view him as being far right does not make it true.

Many would say that Corbyn is antisemitic (and they do say it) does it follow that he must be because some people say he is?

So why single our Romanians?

Any reader of these boards would know why.
    He did not single out Romanians the person who asked the question did that not Farage.

When the Brexit party publish it's (manifesto for want of a better word until Nige says what he is going to call it) is the time to argue your point not when there is no proof of what you are saying just your point of view of what it could or could not be.
    Come on Big Lad you are so naive. I don't have to read Nige's manifesto. He used to be a tory, he is now a far right party leader, he courts other right wing groups in Europe, right wing torys are backing Brexit like Boris and Rees Mogg and the ERG and you think that their manifesto will not be right wing. Give me a break. Why on Earth would right wingers suddenly want to become more left or centre if they got in power. NO, no, no, no a million times it waint happen. You are deluding yourself. If Farage and Boris etc put their stamp on Brexit it will be a right wing manifesto get ya mortgage on it. The only hope for the working classes in this country is that the left and more moderate parties have a big say in brexit. Why do you think Labour keep pushing stuff about workers rights? Don't you want workers rights? Doesn't sound like the Brexit party have considered this.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-06-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Come on Big Lad you are so naive. I don't have to read Nige's manifesto. He used to be a tory, he is in now a far right party leader, he courts other right wing groups in Europe, right wing torys are backing Brexit like Boria nd Rees Mogg and the ERG and you think that their manifesto will not be right wing. Give me a break. Why on Earth would right wingers suddenly want to become more left or centre if they got in power. NO, no, no, no a million times it waint happen. You are deluding yourself. If Farage and Boris etc put their stamp on Brexit it will be a right wing manifesto get ya mortgage on it. The ony hope for the working classes is this country is that the left and more moderate parties in this country have a big say in it. Why do you think Labour keep pushing stuff about workers rights? Don't you want workers rights?
    Yet again the same rubbish you come out with time and time again without proof. If you would like to have a proper debate about Farage wait and see what the Brexit party put out for a GE instead of pretending to know what it will include before it even exists.

Biglad...

Name:  download (1).jpeg
Views: 96
Size:  7.7 KB

Change course before it is too late.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-06-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast