+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Usual bull on Pravda

Usual bull on Pravda

're closing of the Derry.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    're closing of the Derry.
    from the man with many names, yet he was rep that long no one actually knew his name

If he spent as much time stalking folk like myself on message boards, into representing fans we might still have a Derry

I get it, you don't believe me.

It's all true though.

Has the South Enclosure been closed due to a lack of supporters sitting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I get it, you don't believe me.

It's all true though.
    I wasn't actually meaning you, I was talking about the banner.

But now that your here.......you weren't at the meeting with council....correct?

You have already stated Nelms is a bit of a bam....correct?

Most respected who was at the meeting has a passionate dislike of the Derry and the ruffians that sit there......that's rhetorical....No need for an answer.

I believe you have seen the video.....you think it was dangerous, others I'm sure you'd agree would possibly not.

A little girl COULD have got hurt, nobody would want to see that BUT she didn't get hurt, mibbe got a fleg but not physically hurt and doubt she's mentally scarred......I would question the parent/parents who took the little girl into that sections sanity for a midweek derby that crowd were in a frenzy to win.

A policewoman received medical help.....it kinda goes with the job but how serious was this medical help?.....did you see any report or again is it most respected/police we have to trust.

Stewards......should not have been put in that position at the bottom of a mosh pit and should have been on the track......Any respected stadium manager would know that😁

I believe that DFC fought to stave off closure but how hard it's difficult to say unless someone catches sight of the minutes (you never know with that) but they gleefully implemented the changes that I and many others predicted would kill the Derry.

You did argue it wouldn't, I think you have now changed your opinion and also think the club should revisit......there's been not one incident of note in 4 years.

I don't not believe you, I disagree with your interpretation of events.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Has the South Enclosure been closed due to a lack of supporters sitting there.
    No but may as well

I wasn't actually meaning you, I was talking about the banner.

But now that your here.......you weren't at the meeting with council....correct?

You have already stated Nelms is a bit of a bam....correct?

Most respected who was at the meeting has a passionate dislike of the Derry and the ruffians that sit there......that's rhetorical....No need for an answer.

I believe you have seen the video.....you think it was dangerous, others I'm sure you'd agree would possibly not.

A little girl COULD have got hurt, nobody would want to see that BUT she didn't get hurt, mibbe got a fleg but not physically hurt and doubt she's mentally scarred......I would question the parent/parents who took the little girl into that sections sanity for a midweek derby that crowd were in a frenzy to win.

A policewoman received medical help.....it kinda goes with the job but how serious was this medical help?.....did you see any report or again is it most respected/police we have to trust.

Stewards......should not have been put in that position at the bottom of a mosh pit and should have been on the track......Any respected stadium manager would know that��

I believe that DFC fought to stave off closure but how hard it's difficult to say unless someone catches sight of the minutes (you never know with that) but they gleefully implemented the changes that I and many others predicted would kill the Derry.

You did argue it wouldn't, I think you have now changed your opinion and also think the club should revisit......there's been not one incident of note in 4 years.

I don't not believe you, I disagree with your interpretation of events.
    Many things went wrong that night. I saw what I saw and it was luck that stopped a serious injury. The female police officer claimed to have been assaulted but I suppose you're right, they will claim to have been assaulted if they trip over their own feet. You think I just accepted what was said without challenge but I didn't - I can't prove that and of course you're perfectly entitled to your view. I'm pretty sure you know I'm not going to make things up for effect.

Let's agree to disagree, I've moved on from those days and quite honestly I want to put them behind me.

Many things went wrong that night. I saw what I saw and it was luck that stopped a serious injury. The female police officer claimed to have been assaulted but I suppose you're right, they will claim to have been assaulted if they trip over their own feet. You think I just accepted what was said without challenge but I didn't - I can't prove that and of course you're perfectly entitled to your view. I'm pretty sure you know I'm not going to make things up for effect.

Let's agree to disagree, I've moved on from those days and quite honestly I want to put them behind me.
    I don't think you accepted it without challenge but unless you were at the meeting you really don't know how hard they fought. You will have had to have some trust that what they were telling you wasn't exaggerated.

I've moved on but it won't stop me arguing against one of the worst decisions the council/polis/club have ever been involved in because a wee girl COULD have been hurt, a policewoman got alledgedly assaulted which will no doubt happen numerous times somewhere every day in the country and a head honcho happened to be sitting in the stand......I'll never stop arguing Deeranged....my club's dying a slow death.

And just to reiterate opening post was not about yourself.

I don't think you accepted it without challenge but unless you were at the meeting you really don't know how hard they fought. You will have had to have some trust that what they were telling you wasn't exaggerated.

I've moved on but it won't stop me arguing against one of the worst decisions the council/polis/club have ever been involved in because a wee girl COULD have been hurt, a policewoman got alledgedly assaulted which will no doubt happen numerous times somewhere every day in the country and a head honcho happened to be sitting in the stand......I'll never stop arguing Deeranged....my club's dying a slow death.

And just to reiterate opening post was not about yourself.
    Fair enough.

I take it you've never been to the moon? Are you sure any human ever has?

Even though I generally dislike Americans I tend to believe them when they say they've sent people there even though it seems pointless and I've never been there myself to prove or disprove the claim.

Its called trust.

Fair enough.

I take it you've never been to the moon? Are you sure any human ever has?

Even though I generally dislike Americans I tend to believe them when they say they've sent people there even though it seems pointless and I've never been there myself to prove or disprove the claim.

Its called trust.
    Been to a couple of calls in Moonzie in Fife but never the moon.......and I'm not sure any human has.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)