+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO / Bass_turd (or Swale)

Considering the average age of this group I'd expect better from your generation TBH 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    You deffo over stepped the mark but no hard feelings ah? I can’t say I was 💩 myself...

At the end of the day if you can’t take it then you shouldn’t be on here. As for going back to my own board, it happened twice, it isn’t a crime and once I did it when I’d had a couple of sherbets - which I do apologise for.

Most of you wouldn’t last five minutes on our board, far too serious and unbalanced. Tarquin seems to be one of the only posters with a good sense of humour, honesty and integrity.
    wheres the like button? the average age of this group is 50 Cov, you'd thought they'd know better.

Love that I'm the bad cop on here it always makes me laugh as only the banned people will know who has banned them. And with that in mind, I'd like to hand my modding baton on to Bass_turd. I think he might still be incarcerated though, after that 'small fire' incident.

This is just a online football forum, no idea why some people take it so seriously, and the moderation even more seriously. I've met some ace people through Notts, especially through Rivals and from here too, and formed some long term friendships with people like the late great Lord Magwales. Can't we just go back to having fun and talking b****x ?

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Love that I'm the bad cop on here it always makes me laugh as only the banned people will know who has banned them. And with that in mind, I'd like to hand my modding baton on to Bass_turd. I think he might still be incarcerated though, after that 'small fire' incident.

This is just a online football forum, no idea why some people take it so seriously, and the moderation even more seriously. I've met some ace people through Notts, especially through Rivals and from here too, and formed some long term friendships with people like the late great Lord Magwales. Can't we just go back to having fun and talking b****x ?
    Amen to all of that Cher. Oh and Bass_turd for president too!

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    What's going on with the moderating? I like it nice and relaxed too, but surely when people are threatening violence on other users (whether they're Notts fans or visitors) or fantasizing about knocking off politicians in creative ways, it's time to do some moderating?

Otherwise, what's the point of having a moderator?
    Swale,

I don't see anything in there that constitutes as having a go, but I guess we can agree to disagree.

Who is Bass_turd? (I'm sincerely asking rather than having a go)

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post

Not true Cher, you were very vocal in banning one poster and you even fuelled the fire weeks later when others were accusing the same guy of not living in Russia and wrote something like 'there is no evidence to suggest he's in Russia', that's not very impartial of a mod is it and it's verging on giving away personal information? It prompted me to send a couple of PM's actually, I'll bet Tarkers could find your comment it if he were so inclined.

Mods should be impartial and unbiased, I don't think that' much to ask, some on here are basically just trolls but get away with it. An example, I won't lead a reply with 'total plank' but some do, routinely yet warnings are dished out to others for insults of the same nature. I don't agree either that you should have to put up with it and have a thick skin cos it's a football forum and anything else is weakness.

I for one, have no idea why anyone would make up living in Russia btw, Hawaii or Mexico () maybe but Russia!
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 21-05-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Not true Cher, you were very vocal in banning one poster and you even fuelled the fire weeks later when others were accusing the same guy of not living in Russia and wrote something like 'there is no evidence to suggest he's in Russia'.
    Come on Vlad, it's time to come clean. Have you ever been further than Bulwell Market or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Come on Vlad, it's time to come clean. Have you ever been further than Bulwell Market or not?
    What's your fixation with Vlad and Bulwell?

The sites very own troll, his pal will be along in a minute, if he can put his bottle down for a minute
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 21-05-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    An example, I won't lead a reply with 'total plank' but some do, routinely yet warnings are dished out to others for insults of the same nature.
    This gets funnier! So now calling someone a 'total plank' is a banning offence!!! I remember when you posted as Vladpie you once threatened to break my jaw. I responded by sending you my name and season ticket seat number and invited you to say hello in person. For whatever reason, you didn't turn up!

ps Maybe you did turn up, noted what a fine physical specimen I still am, and promptly sh!t your pants and walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This gets funnier! So now calling someone a 'total plank' is a banning offence!!! I remember when you posted as Vladpie you once threatened to break my jaw. I responded by sending you my name and season ticket seat number and invited you to say hello in person. For whatever reason, you didn't turn up!

ps Maybe you did turn up, noted what a fine physical specimen I still am, and promptly sh!t your pants and walked away.
    What an idiot you are pal, change the record

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast