+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest on Danny Ward sale

Latest on Danny Ward sale

Acknowledge now is the time ? Should have been gone already if you ask me

“He’s still here. It’s one that probably will happen,” first-team coach Matt Hamshaw told The Star. “There have been a lot of ‘tos and fros"

No, there's been a lot of toss and dross

Let's keep him under contract and there's your £2 million striker.....20 goals in this division and he'll get his move then....

Can't see a problem with that....we need goals !

lbj, you make a good suggestion but how do you propose Danny Ward would get 20 goals this season without the genius coaching of Stubbs and the supply of Izzy ? Are you sub conciously growing some belief in the team and manager 🤔

There's always more than one way to skin a cat..

As a championship underdog the Izzy - Ward combination worked well - but for sloppy individuals...blah - blah - blah

We are NOW IN LEAGUE ONE.

The bright young footballers brought in by Stubbs....

Fisher - Forde - Vaulks - Taylor - Ball with JCH / Ward with semi and Harry Potter doing his New York Side Step........

A fit Freck's....captain Kirk?

...........should........

be able to conjure up some attacking threat....

..........Different ball game altogether - for me the squad is good now - for this league !

With a few additional players ( for me ) this season is all about the management pairing NOT screwing it all up!

PW ...if he was a horse......well you just wouldn't back him - no form at all !
    ( also ran....perhaps )

RB ...This is what we've bought into : Crawley have announced the surprise sacking of manager Richie Barker.

The Red Devils have not won in seven League One matches.

So players - quietly confident....

Management.....

Wow lbj I actually thought that was a good post and more importantly I enjoyed reading it.

£1.6 million fee agreed with Cardiff and Ward will sign for them tomorrow according to Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    £1.6 million fee agreed with Cardiff and Ward will sign for them tomorrow according to Sky.
    Actually the deal has been signed and will be announced tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post

If true, and I have no reason to doubt, then if Hudd get 40% of profit and we paid c.300K for him then we net about a million?

Thanks Danny, you've been a good pro for us and wish you well - deserve to play at a decent level

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast