+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Women protest at Muslims praying at Speakers Corner

O/T:- Women protest at Muslims praying at Speakers Corner

Not had a rant for a while, but this new video made my blood boil.

Summary....A group of well~spoken middle~aged English women point out to Police in London, that unrolling prayer mats on the central path and communally praying ....is illegal, and they have the relevant laws in hand.

After being surrounded by a group of Muslims saying "we will do as we want".....the police then admit that they know it is unlawful, but do not want to "cause a disturbance"....wtf?

Senior officer arrives, who also admits that they know the Muslims are breaking the law, plus they have had similar complaints.....but they are "seeking advice from solicitors"

What the hell is going on, when the laws are ignored just because it might upset a minority religion?.....unbelievable.

When will these people realise that they have to obey OUR laws....and not just pick~n~choose which ones they adhere to......and why are the Police ignoring the Laws?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyn8GMkFe4s
    Last edited by SwalePie; 04-04-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Dear oh dear, Tarquin. Go online and type in 'rules' then type in 'laws' and exercise your brian (sic) on the difference. It is against 'park rules' to block the path (presumably) by practising your religion. Rule-breaking should be dealt with by park officials. Police deal with law-breaking.
    However, there was plenty of room on the path. It wasn't like good white Christians like you and me couldn't have walked round them. Yes, Christians probably would have been dealt with nastily in Iran or wherever but that's because we live in a liberal and free society and they don't. Which would you rather have?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Not had a rant for a while, but this new video made my blood boil.

Summary....A group of well~spoken middle~aged English women point out to Police in London, that unrolling prayer mats on the central path and communally praying ....is illegal, and they have the relevant laws in hand.

After being surrounded by a group of Muslims saying "we will do as we want".....the police then admit that they know it is unlawful, but do not want to "cause a disturbance"....wtf?

Senior officer arrives, who also admits that they know the Muslims are breaking the law, plus they have had similar complaints.....but they are "seeking advice from solicitors"

What the hell is going on, when the laws are ignored just because it might upset a minority religion?.....unbelievable.

When will these people realise that they have to obey OUR laws....and not just pick~n~choose which ones they adhere to......and why are the Police ignoring the Laws?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyn8GMkFe4s
    As I said in the greatest threat thread. Something very wrong is going on in this country and beyond.
    TR was removed from speakers corner, when he wanted to talk about freedom of speech. He's been dragged out his house/arrested without charge/his wife and kids harassed/death threats
    Whether you agree with him or not, is irrelevant.

Muslims there are breaking the law, yet the police are too scared to do/say anything?
    We have had the child abuse covered up and played down.
    Now you'll be accused of being a drama queen here Tarqs, but the left /libs have been programming the nation for some time subliminally.

Who said it is just the Police though? Their hierarchy is far reaching.
    Bear in mind how the EU has been radically changing the face of Europe. Mass movement allowed unchecked.
    Press suppression of the facts over crimes involving migrants. Whole countries changed, like Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe. Germany, refusing to release statistics, or covering up mass events like the Cologne attacks

Something very wrong going on. Thank god for social media letting the cat out of the bag.
    Though that is slowly being attacked from within. People having their accounts stripped / removed for speaking an opinion.
    Though it seems to be regulated as to who and what your opinion is.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    As I said in the greatest threat thread. Something very wrong is going on in this country and beyond.
    TR was removed from speakers corner, when he wanted to talk about freedom of speech. He's been dragged out his house/arrested without charge/his wife and kids harassed/death threats
    Whether you agree with him or not, is irrelevant.

Muslims there are breaking the law, yet the police are too scared to do/say anything?
    We have had the child abuse covered up and played down.
    Now you'll be accused of being a drama queen here Tarqs, but the left /libs have been programming the nation for some time subliminally.

Who said it is just the Police though? Their hierarchy is far reaching.
    Bear in mind how the EU has been radically changing the face of Europe. Mass movement allowed unchecked.
    Press suppression of the facts over crimes involving migrants. Whole countries changed, like Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe. Germany, refusing to release statistics, or covering up mass events like the Cologne attacks

Something very wrong going on. Thank god for social media letting the cat out of the bag.
    Though that is slowly being attacked from within. People having their accounts stripped / removed for speaking an opinion.
    Though it seems to be regulated as to who and what your opinion is.
    Check out the Barcelona/ Mediterranean agreement - The EU's dirty little secret. Free movement for Muslims and conditioning through the media, schools and workplace plus protections put in place through police and government. All in the name of multiculturalism. The practical application of the Coudenhove Kalergi plan which you have often referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Check out the Barcelona/ Mediterranean agreement - The EU's dirty little secret. Free movement for Muslims and conditioning through the media, schools and workplace plus protections put in place through police and government. All in the name of multiculturalism. The practical application of the Coudenhove Kalergi plan which you have often referenced.
    F*cking hell Tony, I thought Tricky was the only one desperate and sad enough to constantly reference this apparent "plan". In reality it was basically a philosophical prediction by one bloke who was born in 1894 (the year we won the FA Cup ffs!!) and died over 45 years ago! Way back then, he had this idea that we could all live in harmony whatever our skin colour, nationality, religion etc. Hindsight has showed he was well meaning but didn't take rampant racism into account. It's something the extreme right have seized upon as 'diluting / polluting bloodlines' (who regularly mentioned that?). If you do a Google search on the subject it will quickly put you in touch with some very dubious white supremacist websites. Go for it if that's your thing, I prefer to treat it with the contempt it deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    F*cking hell Tony, I thought Tricky was the only one desperate and sad enough to constantly reference this apparent "plan". In reality it was basically a philosophical prediction by one bloke who was born in 1894 (the year we won the FA Cup ffs!!) and died over 45 years ago! Way back then, he had this idea that we could all live in harmony whatever our skin colour, nationality, religion etc. Hindsight has showed he was well meaning but didn't take rampant racism into account. It's something the extreme right have seized upon as 'diluting / polluting bloodlines' (who regularly mentioned that?). If you do a Google search on the subject it will quickly put you in touch with some very dubious white supremacist websites. Go for it if that's your thing, I prefer to treat it with the contempt it deserves.
    Not so misguided that they still give an award in his honour. With what is going on in Europe at the moment Elite, logic and common sense play no part. The mass immigration that has been/is being encouraged and the resultant mayhem, trauma and social unrest that has ensued has been facilitated and licensed by the EU. It has resulted in a two tier justice system, propaganda through our media and educational systems and the censorship of free speech in order to accommodate an ideology that wreaks havoc and leaves lives and communities in ruin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXokLiUjIpw

la la la not happening

Not so misguided that they still give an award in his honour. With what is going on in Europe at the moment Elite, logic and common sense play no part. The mass immigration that has been/is being encouraged and the resultant mayhem, trauma and social unrest that has ensued has been facilitated and licensed by the EU. It has resulted in a two tier justice system, propaganda through our media and educational systems and the censorship of free speech in order to accommodate an ideology that wreaks havoc and leaves lives and communities in ruin.
    As I said earlier, Coudenhove-Kalergi didn't take rampant racism into account. Most of his prophecies and thoughts were formed more than half a century ago after the Second World War, where he came to the conclusion that we would be better off accepting each other rather than fighting each other. Seems pretty sensible to me. The worst you could accuse him of was romanticism and idealism. Instead, he is demonised by the extreme right simply for suggesting we should get on with each other rather than the "We don't want your lot in our country" ideology that the racists seem to cling to. I know which side of that particular fence Tricky sits on, but I would have thought a supposed Christian might have practised what his God preaches and shown a bit more tolerance and compassion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    As I said earlier, Coudenhove-Kalergi didn't take rampant racism into account. Most of his prophecies and thoughts were formed more than half a century ago after the Second World War, where he came to the conclusion that we would be better off accepting each other rather than fighting each other. Seems pretty sensible to me. The worst you could accuse him of was romanticism and idealism. Instead, he is demonised by the extreme right simply for suggesting we should get on with each other rather than the "We don't want your lot in our country" ideology that the racists seem to cling to. I know which side of that particular fence Tricky sits on, but I would have thought a supposed Christian might have practised what his God preaches and shown a bit more tolerance and compassion.
    Tolerance and compassion has to be a mutually practiced relationship or it soon morphs into abuser and victim.

Tolerance and compassion has to be a mutually practiced relationship or it soon morphs into abuser and victim.
    And that is the reason Count Coudenhove-Kalergi's decades old prophecy (or "plan" if you prefer) was wide of the mark.

Tolerance and compassion proved to be in much shorter supply than he imagined.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast