+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 301 of 530 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Logged out yesterday thinking to myself there would be some action tomorrow, log in today and find that we have lost our most prolific scorer in last 10/15 years, an absolute shambles of a club. My pity goes to all the AberDna folk who as well as buying tickets for every match to already support the club they are now paying a little extra every month for eff all return.
    We need a squad to be in place to mantain our recent good league record and also push Celtic that wee bit harder and get a cup final at least every season, now im only seeing a club going backwards with little to no aid from the man at the helm.
    Milne get tae ****.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    This is not an "asset" like Considine or Reynolds we're talking about.
    It's a 7 figure asset that we can't afford to let go for nothing
    That's just poor planning and management....and common sense.

If McInnes is as clever as he makes out and works "two transfer windows" ahead (his words), then he should have a plan in place.
    PS - He's clearly talking sh1te and doesn't work two windows ahead
    Why do you care if we let him go for nothing or a 7 figure sum?

It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever to the fans because if we did get money for him it won’t be invested back into the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Due to the fact he couldn't hack playing v HFL players on sunday it would be more a case of nae c@nt would want him
    I know no c@nt would want him,I was meaning he will be here when the new stadium is built because he seems to be the only player who doesn’t have a shelf life in some folks eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    How many happy clappers are having kittens like you are???

#dramaqueen
    Take it you are more than happy with goings on are you?

Well what a phucking disaster this is.

It has been said many times on here but this sh!te starts at the very top.

Our manager isnt half as clever as he thinks he is either.

Glad i pointed out what i thought about Milne and his tenure when i was contacted about joining DNA.

Out of interest. Whats the number that phones about DNA. As i ignore numbers i dont know. If i know what it is ill answer and give them my thoughts

Out of interest. Whats the number that phones about DNA. As i ignore numbers i dont know. If i know what it is ill answer and give them my thoughts
    01224 632328

Take it you are more than happy with goings on are you?
    Gotta have faith.

In McInnes I trust, still plenty of time to get players in prior to the start of the season. Burnley game is going to be tougher now but it was always going to be a big ask to get past them. £120 million for coming 7th in the most overrated league in the world shows how much we need to overcome.

well call me a pant pisser!

Disappointed with Rooney leaving. It was obvious our manager didn't fancy him much anymore but theres not many goalscorers like him that we could afford. I imagine he'd have scored a fair few more had the team played to his strengths.

All the best rooney min. Scored a hatrick on my boys first euro trip to Latvia. stand free

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Gotta have faith.

In McInnes I trust, still plenty of time to get players in prior to the start of the season. Burnley game is going to be tougher now but it was always going to be a big ask to get past them. £120 million for coming 7th in the most overrated league in the world shows how much we need to overcome.

Getting the excuses in nice & early

Page 301 of 530 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast