+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Our Away Form

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Have you seen Noble play? One thing he doesn't offer is "teeth in the middle of the park", in fact he's a bit of a lightweight. I think you are being confused by his disciplinary record. His yellow and red cards weren't given for hurling himself into challenges, it was because he lost his self control and made rash tackles.
    He’s seen nobody play, he still doesn’t understand why Shola comes back
    For corners!

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Wow relegation next season things must be really bad, I would say the table says there are 20 teams worse than us!
    We were playing OK just before Xmas, although we had only won once since the Exeter game. Since then for some strange reason we have changed both our formation and tactics and the quality of football has been on a downward spiral ever since. We are now struggling to beat even the bottom teams, and we now seem devoid of any alternative tactics. If the bottom teams can sus us out and beat us then im afraid we are in for some troubled times....

We have the 10th best away record in the division, so however you dress this season up that is not relegation stuff Durham.

Wow relegation next season things must be really bad, I would say the table says there are 20 teams worse than us!
    I assume that you didn't go to Swindon, Barnet,Swansea, Cambridge and Cheltenham then..Every one abysmal,l and thats being generous. Those are the games that tell you what a poor side we are.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I assume that you didn't go to Swindon, Barnet,Swansea, Cambridge and Cheltenham then..Every one abysmal,l and thats being generous. Those are the games that tell you what a poor side we are.
    Your post says what the table says, we are hard to beat with the draws we have accumulated, there are only two more teams that have lost less than us, we have the third best goal difference, that paints your post in a different picture. Enjoy the ride, patience, and think positive! 🙂

Your post says what the table says, we are hard to beat with the draws we have accumulated, there are only two more teams that have lost less than us, we have the third best goal difference, that paints your post in a different picture. Enjoy the ride, patience, and think positive! 🙂
    Nice one, keldsdyke.

By the way, has anyone noticed how the mighty, nailed-on certs for champions, Luton are doing now? One point above Accrington and same number of games. They have slipped up as we have, Accy's turn next and the game's afoot, Watson!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234