+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Hang them high

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    If the slogan was Kai I might even have believed you, but when it actually is KAI it's obviously an acronym (you can google what that means Rolf ;-) ). And if you google "What does KAI stand for" you can see from the list the only one with a Scottish fitba rivalry context is Kill All Irish which is as deplorable as Kill All Huns.
    The fact that you're trying to spin an excuse for KAI from Kai shows you up for what you are Rolf.

As I say I'm at a complete loss as to how anyone could even harbour such a sentiment, let alone bring a banner stating such to a football match. Plod need to stamp that pish out pronto
    It wasn't a slogan, it was names on a small Ulster flag, did you google "What does MAL stand for?".

You quoted a post that showed the drums from a band, I gave you the reasons as to why the band have the name KAI, you being ignorant of all these facts means you don't know what you're talking about, you have shown before an incredible level of ignorance on this type of subject and have once again been made look a fool by following your own biased bigoted agenda.

I am not trying to spin any excuse, I have simply given you facts to the questions you have asked, you believe KAI means something different simply because some demented bigot on here says so and you're happy to peddle that myth to an audience, that speaks volumes about you and the type of person you really are.

So we're all bigots and Rolf is perfectly normal.

Time Rolf was put away to the nut house beside mad wab.

This thread is hilarious! The daft wombat coming up with this utter crock of shlt...
    Whit a brasser!

rolf believes every word as well, then you have walloper claiming that ulster loyalists see themselves as Irish and not British

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    "How the band was named, it all came about from a Rangers player called Kai Johansen. Kai spent 5years at Rangers FC dating 1965-1970. In 1966 v Celtic, in the Scottish Cup Final a 25 yard strike sealed a 1nil victory, also becoming the first ever foreign player to score in a Scottish Cup Final. This lead to Kai becoming a Rangers favourite at his time within the club. Years after, he had a pub in Glasgow, which fellas from Rathcoole went to when in Scotland. Within the respect and friendship towards the Danish man, the fellas from Rathcoole decided to start up a band in his name."

Don't let the facts get in the way of the yahoos lying basturt though.
    Absolutely hilarious explanation

so the band who call themselves sons of kai rathcoole

with a mantra 'we haven't gone away'

just co-incidentally have the same name as a loyalist gang from the 1970's called Rathcoole KAI

Yes just a pure coincidence. Of course its all about a Danish footballer from the 1960s

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post

just co-incidentally have the same name as a loyalist gang from the 1970's called Rathcoole KAI

Yes just a pure coincidence. Of course its all about a Danish footballer from the 1960s

They are riven with it...

One of these is a rangers fan group... one is a dead political party with strong links to loyalist paramilitaries.. can you tell the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post

Yep, that's the band, didn't take much of a google search to find out how it was named did it?

The wife's family had pet shop down at the Abbey center near Rathcoole and I was friends with some folk from the area, like any other parts of Belfast back at that time you had to pay for the protection of your shop, if you didn't it would get burned down or robbed by the feni@ns, it was the very same 5 minutes across the road for the folk living in the republican area, there was an agreement by the loyalist and republican gangs, you would know this if you had any knowledge of how things were back then.

Relying completely on google to gain and show your knowledge of an area, its community and all of the people who live there is completely ignorant and you have shown yourself, once again, to be an ignorant bigot by trying to portray a whole country of people as sectarian bigots by pigeonholing them and portraying them to suit your tunnel visioned sectarian agenda.

Your google search history must be a right hoot!

Now go and find something positive about the republican side of the divide, (imaginary pat oan the heid ) there's a good wee feni@n.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    They are riven with it...

One of these is a rangers fan group... one is a dead political party with strong links to loyalist paramilitaries.. can you tell the difference?

Thats very interesting, please tell us more.

Poor rolf is phucking rattled

"Imaginary pat on the head" ffs what an utter fud he is

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Yep, that's the band, didn't take much of a google search to find out how it was named did it?

The wife's family had pet shop down at the Abbey center near Rathcoole and I was friends with some folk from the area, like any other parts of Belfast back at that time you had to pay for the protection of your shop, if you didn't it would get burned down or robbed by the feni@ns, it was the very same 5 minutes across the road for the folk living in the republican area, there was an agreement by the loyalist and republican gangs, you would know this if you had any knowledge of how things were back then.

Relying completely on google to gain and show your knowledge of an area, its community and all of the people who live there is completely ignorant and [IMG]you have shown yourself, once again, to be an ignorant bigot by trying to portray a whole country of people as sectarian bigots [/IMG]by pigeonholing them and portraying them to suit your tunnel visioned sectarian agenda.

Your google search history must be a right hoot!

Now go and find something positive about the republican side of the divide, (imaginary pat oan the heid ) there's a good wee feni@n.
    What are you havering on about? Because I highlight the loyalist gang the Rathcoole KAI in the same area as the loyalist band Sons of Rathcoole KAI and I find the Danish football story implausible, that means I am trying to 'portray a whole country of people as sectarian bigots' You're off your nut or just rattled, given you have gone on a rant about googling. A sure sign you don't have any come back.

I have never hidden the fact there were huge wrongs on both sides. It was a war and thankfully there has been a reconciliation process where compromises have had to be made.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)