+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fishal Killie home November 2nd Roll Call and whatever else anyone wants to post

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Funny that when last week you said that Glasgow’s gruesome were “back where they belong” (wherever that is) after the Europa games.
    Those were European matches. Do try and keep up 😄

3 game mini prediction league
    donsdaft is on 9 points (3 wins) with a +12 goal difference
    Pauldolski10 is on 9 points (3 wins)
    afc1903mad is on 7 points. (No defeats, draw with Killie)
    its_a_goal is on 7 points (No defeats, draw with Ross County)
    Red Zone is on 4 points (1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss)
    Jupiter is on 3 points (three 0-0 draws)
    Red John is on 3 points(Not defined whether it is 2 defeats or three draws)
    nice1simmie is on 2 points (No wins)
    BUS is on 1 Point (No wins)

Elsewhere
    Jim Traynor aka Devanha Red reckons SevCo will draw with one of Ross County, Livingston or Hamilton in their next three league games

Mason89, too sh!t scared to make a prediction

Mondo-Notion going for a Rooney hat-trick against Newport County, Swindon Town or Macclesfield Town.

My prediction is that i'll not be able to muster up one single f*ck about these games, regardless of the results

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    My prediction is that i'll not be able to muster up one single f*ck about these games, regardless of the results
    Noted, you're too sh!t scared to make any sort of call .
    Anyone could have predicted that

Check you out, living life on the edge & making match predictions on a fans forum.

Honestly couldn't give a f*ck about the results in any of them.
    ^^^this^^^ as I have said right since the start in the OP I really could not give a flying fk in with the results of any of them. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Aberdeen come away with one point from their next three games. Comical Ali (aka afc1903mad )seems to think that is my prediction.
    Honestly I could not give a fk how many points we take from our next three games as I am well and truly done with their sh1t.

Oh and just for the record comical Ali, the heat is not getting to me, I'm kinda used to it by now min, and after all it is winter out here as well now ffs and another thing Cosgrove always will be sh1te
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 29-10-2019 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Come on you two let's just cool down a bit. No need for fellow reds to be falling out.
    Now ^^^that^^^ is actually quite funny
    Black, Pot and Kettle and all that

Name:  give.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  19.5 KB

The sad thing is that so many of us now feel exactly the same. The interest level is at an all time low for me right now. I cant remember ever being at a point where i really didnt bother going to a game or not when i go home. Not good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    The sad thing is that so many of us now feel exactly the same. The interest level is at an all time low for me right now. I cant remember ever being at a point where i really didnt bother going to a game or not when i go home. Not good at all.
    Same with me. I used to really like going to watch us and a day out with the lads but now you couldn’t pay me to go...absolute no interest in wanting to go to the football now. I am on the verge of chucking watching us on RedTV....it just p!sses you off when you set eyes on us. There is very little positive about Aberdeen Football Club at this time.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast