+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Mods 2

FAO Mods 2

Many thanks for allowing me on your site in spite of pattylallacks and others showing no class at all by calling for a ban.

It shows that in spite of differences you can show fluidity and dynamism in your decision making and do the right thing.

You do a fantastic job on here and people calling for bans and inhibition to free speech puts you under tremendous pressure but see them for what they are and allow natural justice to prevail and you will feel like good humans.

I must thank those for fighting my corner especially monty,geets[to my surprise] and to millmoormagic for his neutral inactive stance.

It is a big step forward for the site and the mods have played a big part.

Shame on some posters for their comments and actions!

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post
    Many thanks for allowing me on your site in spite of pattylallacks and others showing no class at all by calling for a ban.

It shows that in spite of differences you can show fluidity and dynamism in your decision making and do the right thing.

You do a fantastic job on here and people calling for bans and inhibition to free speech puts you under tremendous pressure but see them for what they are and allow natural justice to prevail and you will feel like good humans.

I must thank those for fighting my corner especially monty,geets[to my surprise] and to millmoormagic for his neutral inactive stance.

It is a big step forward for the site and the mods have played a big part.

Shame on some posters for their comments and actions!

UTM
    To quote the fantastic Fawlty Towers; "There's enough material there for an entire conference!"

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    To quote the fantastic Fawlty Towers; "There's enough material there for an entire conference!"
    Thank you Redshank.

Since I was allowed on the site has livened up no end and people are having great fun at the expense of the kempo family.

A big well done to the mods.

Thanks Anastasia but I do fear Kempo might have suffered an unfortunate accident.

Taken from The Melton Mowbry Gazette under the headline "Local Doctor's Race is Run"

...he was driving down Piecrust Lane when he came across a stricken horse. Stopping to see if he could be of any assistance he was surprised when the horse jumped up and became combative. Although well versed in martial arts he was no match for the equine specimen and succumbed to a fatal two hooved kick to the head. The horse trotted off and a witness describing the scene said "I have no idea whose horse it was but it looked to have a Z shaved into its hair and I could swear it muttered Touche as it delivered the lethal blow."

Make of that what you will?
    Last edited by CAMiller; 30-05-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thanks Anastasia but I do fear Kempo might have suffered an unfortunate accident.

Taken from The Melton Mowbry Gazette under the headline "Local Doctor's Race is Run"

...he was driving down Piecrust Lane when he came across a stricken horse. Stopping to see if he could be of any assistance he was surprised when the horse jumped up and became combative. Although well versed in martial arts he was no match for the equine specimen and succumbed to a fatal two hooved kick the head. The horse trotted off and a witness describing the scene said "I have no idea whose horse it was but it looked to have a Z shaved into its hair and I could swear it muttered Touche as it delivered the lethal blow."

Make of that what you will?
    Actually CAM, I think you will find that it actually said "Douche"

The site appears to have gone from strange to stranger.

In the words of the Dave Berry song:
    "Stranger you're no stranger to me"

I expect the obituary will be in this week's Gazette so I'll post it on here when I have my copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I expect the obituary will be in this week's Gazette so I'll post it on here when I have my copy.
    Whilst I would never welcome the passing of anyone, however irksome, there ought to be at least a smidgeon of relief at this news….but why do I get the uneasy feeling that nothing is really going to change?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast