+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark Hughes sacked

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Wtf has Giggs done to warrant walking straight into Premier League management?
    The Stoke owner is far too sensible to appoint someone like Giggs. In fact, I think he would be more likely to appoint “the dream team” of Rod, Block D and Brian the Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    The Stoke owner is far too sensible to appoint someone like Giggs. In fact, I think he would be more likely to appoint “the dream team” of Rod, Block D and Brian the Blade.
    Tha wants to leave the spirits alone Ronaldo,i'm a one club man me.UTCB

Hughes is another one who got top jobs on nothing but name recognition. He’s achieved very little at every club he’s been at but will no doubt walk into another premier league club pretty soon despite a CV that says nothing other than used to be a good player at Man Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    Hughes is another one who got top jobs on nothing but name recognition. He’s achieved very little at every club he’s been at but will no doubt walk into another premier league club pretty soon despite a CV that says nothing other than used to be a good player at Man Utd.
    Can't argue with that JE, although I wonder if any PL clubs will dive in.

To me he could d a Curbishley and all but disappear unless of course Manure ride to the rescue and employ him as an 'ambassador'. They do have history for that.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Can't argue with that JE, although I wonder if any PL clubs will dive in.

To me he could d a Curbishley and all but disappear unless of course Manure ride to the rescue and employ him as an 'ambassador'. They do have history for that.
    No he’ll probably walk into another job. Clubs like Stoke, WBA and Wet Sham always plump for names like this.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Wtf has Giggs done to warrant walking straight into Premier League management?
    It's definitely jobs for the boys in the premiership merry go round.
    Word has it that CW does not wake up every morning with a premier league dream, more so a determination to do well at whatever club he is at and to win the next game.
    Personally I feel that a club like Stoke are very similar to us and Chris would do well there so I ain't too bothered that he gets overlooked.
    Chris happens to be a Blade too which is great but let's not detach ourselves from the reality that being a blade will not stop him moving on if he wasn't happy here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12