Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
1. Okay...am I alone in criticising Warne? No. You just seem rather more likely to vent your spleen on me than others. Doesn’t bother me...just a little repetitive and curious.

2. Of those who’ve offered a view I’d suggest that AF and I have probably seen more of the Rams ‘live’ than most this season. The fact that we share much the same opinion on player performance and signings is maybe telling.

3. Yes I really think fans judge a manager based on the signings (and the sales) he makes. Pretty obvious really...compare Clough and Docherty. Of course it’s not the only thing and I’ve never said it is, but signing the right players with the right attitude so that they gel in a successful way is fundamental from Klopp to the lower leagues. I’m frankly baffled that you’d think otherwise.

4. Yes, of course it’s as important. Where have I ever said otherwise? As you say however, integrating new additions is crucial and I don’t think that has been one of Warne’s pluses so far. So high marks for league position approaching the half way mark...but lower marks for the integration either because more than half his signings a) aren’t good enough b) aren’t the right fit c) are injury prone or d) have proved unlucky.

Oh well. Peace and good will to all men as they say at this time of year...even you and Gunterry who appear to have been my main antagonists of late. Have a good one.
I feel as if I've been a failure then ☹️