+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Allan Stubbs to become new St. Mirren manager ?

What's done is done, let's move on folks eh.

I reckon he will be a good fit for the Buddies.
    With us it was wrong club, wrong time.
    Good player in his time and top Coach with the youngsters at Everton. A chance for him to see what he can do at St Mirren in the Premiership

I wonder if he will let us have Kyle Mageniss on the cheap for old times sake LOL.

Forgot to add Patrick Kluivert and Goti Ex Madrid midfielder were supposedly applicants.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 08-06-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post

Forgot to add Patrick Kluivert and Goti Ex Madrid midfielder were supposedly applicants.
    I think that last part was all nonsense to be honest. I saw it reported last week that Guti was in the running to take over at Madrid. Somebody will have had a fiver on him at the bookies so people started talking about him. It's the same thing that lead to the story last year about Hernan Crespo supposedly interested in taking our job before Warney got it.

The Chairman at St Mirren knows Goti personally and yes he was tipped to take over from Zidane.
    I doubt he would tell lies about anything like that.
    Kluivert application had to be checked out because the Chairman thought it was an hoax...maybe it was. ..maybe it wasn't.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 08-06-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Kluivert interest had to be checked out because the Chairman thought it was an hoax...maybe it was. ..maybe it wasn't.
    Kluivert distanced himself from any rumours and Guti was interested not an applicant....supposedly.
    Does sell papers though..,lol.

Alan Stubbs should be ok at St Mirren, right club, right time.

He came to us at the wrong time. He prob gave it 100% which you can't fault him for that. Long term it did him more harm than it did to rufc.. It didn't work, we move on
    Gl to the man

Repair Hadrian's wall quick, stop Stubbsy coming back into England.

I thought he might have come good tbh but his arrogance (he definitely is arrogant whatever he thinks) got to me

I remember some of our players saying they didn't know what Stubbs expected of them. Well that certainly came across in the way the team played and doesn't say much for his management skills.
    It will be interesting to see what St Mirren do............well not that interesting actually 😉

I don't enjoy seeing anyone fail, so good luck to the bloke.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast