+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvey Barnes Recalled to Leicester

Harvey Barnes Recalled to Leicester

According to John Percy, and he's usually on the money.

Seems crazy to me unless he gets game time with Leicester.

That leaves us with a huge void. But I wouldn't necessarily look to replace like for like, I'd move Matt Phillips further forward and bring in a young midfielder - Harper or Field to take Phillips' position.

That's the worse possible news of the new year at Albion and would think that that's our automatic promotion up the spout now.top 6 could also prove a struggle too.hope I'm wrong and BD pulls another rabbit out the hat to replace him

Recalled the day before a really big game for us, and like last season, probably won’t be used much. Claude Puel, what a prat.

If it's true it's game over .the replacement will be an over the hill player who has been playing in Indonesia and poor Darren Moore will have to put a positive spin on it. surely lai must realise we are not going to get a better chance of going up than this year and if we fail me thinks it's years stuck down here or worse

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    That's the worse possible news of the new year at Albion and would think that that's our automatic promotion up the spout now.top 6 could also prove a struggle too.hope I'm wrong and BD pulls another rabbit out the hat to replace him

Unbelievable but that's what happens when you are reliant on loans. Seems Lai is not the only c unt out there:

Rick
    @Rick_avfc1
    Hahaha! Couldn’t have happened to a nice bunch.

10:38 AM - Jan 11, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    See Rick's other Tweets

Oakley Doakley
    @Gazoaks
    I think #wba will miss Barnes more than we would potentially miss Tammy. #ouch #avfc

10:46 AM - Jan 11, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    See Oakley Doakley's other Tweets

Carl Knight
    @TheCarlKnight
    Didn’t I see #WBA fans laughing about the Abraham situation? �� #AVFC

John Percy

@JPercyTelegraph
    Huge blow for West Brom - Harvey Barnes is heading back to #lcfc after being recalled. Barnes has scored 9 goals on loan at Albion #wba

Jake
    @Jakeyb14
    Great news for the rest of the league though #avfc

John Percy

@JPercyTelegraph
    Huge blow for West Brom - Harvey Barnes is heading back to #lcfc after being recalled. Barnes has scored 9 goals on loan at Albion #wba

Yeah manager called him back to save his own neck won't work puel you've gone shortly you wan ker ,

Let's face it, this is a massive blow to us. Barnes has been absolutely superb in his short stay. However, this is the problem with using the loan system. We should learn from this and limit its use in the future. Our problem is that we've got an owner who has no interest in us as a football club and will not make any serious investment. What we musnn't do is bring in players who are past their best but instead we should give our own youngsters a chance and you never know, we might unearth our own Havey Barnes.

Any anger is misplaced if it’s at Leicester recalling him. The fact that our two best players who have carried several other pis* poor players in getting results are loans isn’t their fault. At least we still have the option of Giles Barnes🙄

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    Any anger is misplaced if it’s at Leicester recalling him. The fact that our two best players who have carried several other pis* poor players in getting results are loans isn’t their fault. At least we still have the option of Giles Barnes🙄

我为Mears支付了很多钱,所以其他玩家没有多一日元。操西布朗的粉丝呻吟,Giles Barnes可以准备他的靴子了!

你的主人 - 黎先生

The above translates to - I paid good money for Mears so there is not one more yen for other players. **** the West Brom fans for moaning and Giles Barnes can get his boots ready!

Your Owner - Mr Lai

I can read the little t wats mind! Loan - next on the conveyor belt

As good as Barnes has been for us with goals and assists there were periods in the games he played where to be honest he disappeared and did nothing and he won't get away with that in the Premiership which is why I do not think he is ready to step up and play regular and from the start. I have a feeling he will be wasted this half of the season which is a crying shame for him and obviously for us.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)