+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Considine is f*cked on two counts then
    Not at all, he played well last season.

Maybe if you attended more games you would've realised that

I like Shay Logan, he has the balls to stand up to the bigot brothers....

Something our Chairman lacks.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    The OTT criticism of Considine's been going on since long before his daft reported comment on the Hvns (which I'd take with a huge pinch of salt anyway)
    Aye which makes it dafter

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I like Shay Logan, he has the balls to stand up to the bigot brothers....
    Shinnie, McKenna, Devlin and Ferguson are all good at standing up to the b*stards as well. They also manage to make less mistakes than Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Shinnie, McKenna, Devlin and Ferguson are all good at standing up to the b*stards as well. They also manage to make less mistakes than Logan.
    Good stuff, thats another 4 that have bigger balls than our sh1tehouse of a Chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Not at all, he played well last season.
    Perhaps in comparison to all his other seasons. Nobody on here wants him to be shyte or is making any rash judgements about his ability. He’s never been good enough. He’s lucky that he’s in that Darren Mackie like Goldilocks zone, where he’s cheap enough to have about but nowhere near good enough to get a gig elsewhere

Perhaps in comparison to all his other seasons. Nobody on here wants him to be shyte or is making any rash judgements about his ability. He’s never been good enough. He’s lucky that he’s in that Darren Mackie like Goldilocks zone, where he’s cheap enough to have about but nowhere near good enough to get a gig elsewhere
    In the unlikely event that he doesn't get offered a new contract by us when his current one expires, I think he'd find another decent gig no bother. Seems to be well settled up here , so I reckon he'd go to any of St Johnstone / ICT/Ross County/ the two Jutes (and I know that's stretching the term "decent"). Pretty sure they'd all be interested in him.

Moot point , anyway , because McInnes clearly rates him and he'll be offered a new contract , and will bite the club's hand off to accept it.

Considine is f*cked on two counts then

I see the Consi fan club are out in full force today,pretty much every defender we have had since Considine made his debut 13 years ago has been sh1te according to his fan club but they try to convince everyone Considine isn’t.

The truth is he has been either as bad or worse than the majority of defenders we have had since his debut and if he wasn’t a local loon who came through the youth team he would have been binned a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

I see the Consi fan club are out in full force today,pretty much every defender we have had since Considine made his debut 13 years ago has been sh1te according to his fan club but they try to convince everyone Considine isn’t.

The truth is he has been either as bad or worse than the majority of defenders we have had since his debut and if he wasn’t a local loon who came through the youth team he would have been binned a long time ago.
    Considine should have been binned years ago. Him wanting a strong huns team was the final nail in the coffin for me....what a fud! We had to put up with his inept performances for years then had to read his drivel about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Because anyone offers you money for him you’d take it.
    That’s opinion rather than fact.

Since freedom of contract kicked in, he’s free to sign for anyone who makes an offer at the right time, so a transfer fee wouldn’t necessarily come into it.

Publish the hard facts you have on this, or admit that you’re posting conjecture to fit with your personal opinion.

I’ll not be holding my breath.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 06-11-2018 at 06:00 PM.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast