+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Congratulations Sergio Ramos.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [QUOTE=rodcurrie;38902525]I also thought it was deliberate by Ramos and for me just as bad as that was the way he went darn has if he'd been smashed by Antony Joshua in't 2nd half embarrassin the commentator said and i agree.I won't go as far as Sean in wishin anyone a career endin injury tho.What a goal by BROOKSY's Welsh back up tho.Gray how's the family copin after your tragic loss mate? UTCB[/QUOT

So you wouldn't have sung in delight if Gareth Ainsworth had had both his legs and arms broken,and to a lesser extent Kevin Muscat?

[QUOTE=seanbeanstattoo;38902739]
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I also thought it was deliberate by Ramos and for me just as bad as that was the way he went darn has if he'd been smashed by Antony Joshua in't 2nd half embarrassin the commentator said and i agree.I won't go as far as Sean in wishin anyone a career endin injury tho.What a goal by BROOKSY's Welsh back up tho.Gray how's the family copin after your tragic loss mate? UTCB[/QUOT

So you wouldn't have sung in delight if Gareth Ainsworth had had both his legs and arms broken,and to a lesser extent Kevin Muscat?
    No i wunt Sean,both are not nice fella's but i dunt wish career endin injuries on anyone.Gray i'm thinkin of ya'll mate..UTCB

Smile

[QUOTE=rodcurrie;38902761]
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    No i wunt Sean,both are not nice fella's but i dunt wish career endin injuries on anyone.Gray i'm thinkin of ya'll mate..UTCB
    Ah. So that's why you're not really a TRUE BLADE or A BIG BLADE. If you were you'd be on point with Dane's dad who nearly ripped the c u nts head off on the coach after Danes career was ended by the scum. And he knew the likelihood of that challenge. Sorry mate. If someone damaged one of mine like that I'd do time for what I'd do in retribution.
    Guess I'm a BIGGER BLADE.

[QUOTE=seanbeanstattoo;38903173]

Ah. So that's why you're not really a TRUE BLADE or A BIG BLADE. If you were you'd be on point with Dane's dad who nearly ripped the c u nts head off on the coach after Danes career was ended by the scum. And he knew the likelihood of that challenge. Sorry mate. If someone damaged one of mine like that I'd do time for what I'd do in retribution.
    Guess I'm a BIGGER BLADE.
    What a strange post Beany. Not really a TRUE BLADE or a BIG BLADE?Dearie me,does tha think tha BLADESmad's answer to Thomas Shelby or what? .Have a luvly day to all my fellow BLADES,it's Our Gert's& my Silver weddin anniversary today so i'll see ya'll later in't week.She's a lucky lass, i know that's what you're all thinkin. UTCB

[QUOTE=rodcurrie;38903444]
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    What a strange post Beany. Not really a TRUE BLADE or a BIG BLADE?Dearie me,does tha think tha BLADESmad's answer to Thomas Shelby or what? .Have a luvly day to all my fellow BLADES,it's Our Gert's& my Silver weddin anniversary today so i'll see ya'll later in't week.She's a lucky lass, i know that's what you're all thinkin. UTCB

What am I thinking ?
    Last edited by Wardy; 29-05-2018 at 08:43 AM. Reason: ...

Watched first half of match, not really interested in L’pool, in a bar in Cadaques in Catalonia surrounded by Catalans all Supporting L’pool. Ramos’s tackle looked terrible, scandalous actually. Should be some consequences for him

[QUOTE=Wardy;38904729]

What am I thinking ?
    I feel sorry for ya if ya dunt what your thinkin mi owd.UTCB