+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I thought about that but it was still a negative change Tbh. I think there was scope to just keep it like it was or bring on another midfielder. Our tactics stink and dm is to negative at times. Saying that I thought we could've pinched another goal on the counter but we were so bad apart from a tame Ferguson and may free kick we offered nothing in the 2nd half. For me I cant see us finishing 2nd again this season our squad just isn't as strong as the huns sorry
    Who loves you baby ?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    On a side note which I witnessed today courtesy of RedTV international...Craig Brown sitting with Duncan Skinner (I am sure it was that @rsehole) sitting comfy with the other Dons hierarchy. Why are these two loving cup drinking gimps still with us?
    How was your picture reception quality pal? Mine was superb but I guess that was because of Hibs TV and no thanks to red tv Int as usual I have sent my weekly email asking for an explanation but I'm nae huddin ma breath for any reply as usual (customer service non existent)

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Who loves you baby ?
    Strange fish.

The biggest problems for us was the fact that GMS did not get to see as much of the ball as he did last week don't know if that was down to him being marked out of the game or just a poor game from him.
    And the other issue was we were crying out for Scotty Wright (hope the lad is back for the Killie game next week)

And why oh why did we bring on Donkey Cosgrove on to the pitch at all, granted it was the last couple of minutes plus any stoppage time, but really he is even a waste of a bench seat, what must that have done for Bruce Anderson's confidence thinking for a minute that donkey cosgrove is ahead of him in the pecking order.
    We got a few days left in the window we can still pray we can punt Cosgrove to Keith or Huntly or Buckie in the Highland League (thats his level at a push) and we might even get our 20k back for him. (utter utter GASH)

SF

It's absolutely crazy what's getting posted right now . A draw with a team who will be in the mix with us at the end of the season. We didnt play particularly badly or well. We were away from home and got a point. Result !
    Indeed, 13/12/17 was the last time Hibs lost at Easter Road.....we go there and are only a few minutes away from being the 1st team to inflict defeat on them since then and in some of the keyboard pundits minds we are not good enough?

SF

It's absolutely crazy what's getting posted right now . A draw with a team who will be in the mix with us at the end of the season. We didnt play particularly badly or well. We were away from home and got a point. Result !
    God forbid we have the audacity to realise we should be going there and winning.

Just wanted to add a point on Shinnie's booking yesterday.
    That was pointless yellow card picked up by him and one that could have easily been avoided and should have avoided. He is going to get booked along the season we know that as that is how he plays the game but as for yesterday's card I do really think that DM should have a chat to him about that card as it was complete waste of time and could have so easily been avoided if he just kept his mouth shut.
    Things like that need to nipped out and stopped, he will get suspended as the season goes on but surely he should have the wit not get stupid meaningless bookings like that one yesterday which was deserved but should have been avoided.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    God forbid we have the audacity to realise we should be going there and winning.
    We should go everywhere home/away/neutral to try and win, that is a given.....I gamble and the bookies odds reflected that Hibernian on this occasion were the favourites and being unbeaten at home for so long, those odds were understandable.......watched the game last night and I reckon 1-1 was a fair result in a competitive match.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Just wanted to add a point on Shinnie's booking yesterday.
    That was pointless yellow card picked up by him and one that could have easily been avoided and should have avoided. He is going to get booked along the season we know that as that is how he plays the game but as for yesterday's card I do really think that DM should have a chat to him about that card as it was complete waste of time and could have so easily been avoided if he just kept his mouth shut.
    Things like that need to nipped out and stopped, he will get suspended as the season goes on but surely he should have the wit not get stupid meaningless bookings like that one yesterday which was deserved but should have been avoided.

SF
    His performance was the poorest I've seen from shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    We should go everywhere home/away/neutral to try and win, that is a given.....I gamble and the bookies odds reflected that Hibernian on this occasion were the favourites and being unbeaten at home for so long, those odds were understandable.......watched the game last night and I reckon 1-1 was a fair result in a competitive match.

SF
    Not sure what your point is then? We shouldn't have got three points because they were favourites and haven't lost at home in 6 months of football?

When you say we should "try to win" but didn't try to win, then why is it the "keyboard pundits" that are in the wrong?

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast