+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Hibs v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Not sure what your point is then? We shouldn't have got three points because they were favourites and haven't lost at home in 6 months of football?

When you say we should "try to win" but didn't try to win, then why is it the "keyboard pundits" that are in the wrong?
    The point is Hibs played well enough to warrant a point. Not really difficult to understand.

We didn't play well enough to get 3 point neither did Hibs. Is that clear enough?

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    The point is Hibs played well enough to warrant a point. Not really difficult to understand.

We didn't play well enough to get 3 point neither did Hibs. Is that clear enough?
    That wasn't the point but thanks for your input Mr Angry.

Wish people would make up their minds on here. Gleeson was rubbish a couple of weeks ago, he was lightweight and not good enough, suddenly today he's substituted and we lost our way because he went off!

I'd take a point today after that performance, it was better than Sevco at home but we didn't do enough again for 3 points.
    Gleeson wasn’t having a strong enough influence on the match and this is why he was subbed. I certainly don’t see how he played well as he done very little.

I think what we all can agree on is that Dodgy Del made this match more difficult for us than needed to be thanks to his negative tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That wasn't the point but thanks for your input Mr Angry.
    Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  4.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Gleeson wasn’t having a strong enough influence on the match and this is why he was subbed. I certainly don’t see how he played well as he done very little.
    I think you'll find that Gleeson didn't put a foot wrong yesterday nor did he waste a pass. Very tidy player.

Keeps it simple and doesn't panic at all.

I think you'll find that Gleeson didn't put a foot wrong yesterday nor did he waste a pass. Very tidy player.

Keeps it simple and doesn't panic at all.
    He wasn’t influencing the game...subbed because of this, he wasn’t injured.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I'd say he was doing ok retaining the ball was his duty and he done that. He was one of our better players yday. And shoudnt have been took off

Thought Gleeson was good yesterday only fault is that when we were trying to break he slowed the game down too much. McInnes interview said he wasn’t trying to defend the 1-0 its just that the players weren’t keeping the ball well enough and it was inviting Hibs on to us. Didn’t think Hibs caused us too many problems though and we should have held on, GMS should have stayed with the wide player instead of going inside looking for the ball and even then he should have just gave away the foul. Dallas is just awful, seen the penalty decision on twitter and don’t get why it wasn’t awarded and even if he did think Hanlon got the ball why give a goal kick? Not seen the Boyle one again but will on sportscene later. GMS at the end was lucky not to get red but if he did so should Hibs player as that was a terrible challenge and understandable why GMS was angry. A suppose the draw was a fair reflection of game but feels 2 points dropped after leading til the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Thought Gleeson was good yesterday only fault is that when we were trying to break he slowed the game down too much. McInnes interview said he wasn’t trying to defend the 1-0 its just that the players weren’t keeping the ball well enough and it was inviting Hibs on to us. Didn’t think Hibs caused us too many problems though and we should have held on, GMS should have stayed with the wide player instead of going inside looking for the ball and even then he should have just gave away the foul. Dallas is just awful, seen the penalty decision on twitter and don’t get why it wasn’t awarded and even if he did think Hanlon got the ball why give a goal kick? Not seen the Boyle one again but will on sportscene later. GMS at the end was lucky not to get red but if he did so should Hibs player as that was a terrible challenge and understandable why GMS was angry. A suppose the draw was a fair reflection of game but feels 2 points dropped after leading til the end.
    It was good to see GMS loose the heed a little bit. His demeanour usually comes across as a mr nice guy type. I reckon we have a hell of a player there now.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast