+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: O/T Mandy Turner

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Another point is surely if he is being bullied GF would show signs he is being coerced in some way. Gfire doesn't appear to give a monkeys what anyone says on here because his view is always the same. I am pretty sure if you asked him if he was being bullied on here he would say he doesn't care what anybody else thinks of his comments.
    gf may be in pieces, he may be totally indifferent or he may be enjoying it. Who knows?

[QUOTE=Exiletyke;39038910]
    Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post

narcissism
    Psychology
    extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents
    Perhaps if I emphasised it, you may comprehend
    EXTREME SELFISHNESS,WITH A GRANDIOSE VIEW OF ONE'S OWN TALENTS
    & I have already told you it was LBC

Don't drink so that's another spurious assumption of yours
    You just don't learn do you?
    Selfish? No more than average. Grandiose views of my own talents? I'm taking the fifth on that. Craving admiration? Come on - you read enough of my stuff when you are stalking me to know that not to be true.

LBC? That's hardly an example of me taking the Mickey out of animal. I don't even know what it is.

Don't drink? What's your excuse for the other evening then?

[QUOTE=KerrAvon;39038917]
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Selfish? No more than average. Grandiose views of my own talents? I'm taking the fifth on that. Craving admiration? Come on - you read enough of my stuff when you are stalking me to know that not to be true.

LBC? That's hardly an example of me taking the Mickey out of animal. I don't even know what it is.

Don't drink? What's your excuse for the other evening then?
    Don't know what you are rambling on about
    & this wierdo keeps engaging me in conversation officer & I'm being stalked
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 16-10-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Let me explain then.

A couple of nights ago you came on here frothing at the mouth to the point where you felt the need to come back on to apologise.

During said frothing, one of the allegations that you made against me was that I had belittled and poured scorn on previous employment that animal had.

I don't believe that I have done any such thing and so have asked you, several times, for a link to such behavior. To date all you have given me is 'LBC'.

Maybe your previous victims have been easy, but I have met your kind on A block and have your measure, my stalker friend.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Let me explain then.

A couple of nights ago you came on here frothing at the mouth to the point where you felt the need to come back on to apologise.

During said frothing, one of the allegations that you made against me was that I had belittled and poured scorn on previous employment that animal had.

I don't believe that I have done any such thing and so have asked you, several times, for a link to such behavior. To date all you have given me is 'LBC'.

Maybe your previous victims have been easy, but I have met your kind on A block and have your measure, my stalker friend.
    Yet more confirmation
    Oooh I'm genuinely [to use a Kerrism] terrified
    "victims, A block,stalker friend"
    The ramblings of a sick mind
    In fact Rambling Sid Rumpole comes to mind
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 16-10-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Yet more confirmation
    Confirmation that you can't provide an example of the behavior that you accuse me of.

You aren't even a very good stalker. I'd give it up, if I were you (but if you can't, please stick with me as I am happy to draw your fire).

And that sums you up

For the record, Exile, I don't want you to make a tit of yourself. It's like watching a grown man wetting himself. I feel only embarrassment for you - no animosity.

How kind
    its only a short while ago ago I was running around pyssing on peoples shoes according to you
    Make your mind up
    Mind you I'd rather do that than pyss on you if you were on fire

Any news on your search from post#27 Kerr, just asking, again.....tick tock...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast