+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Man City at it again

I don't see why its a problem, and wouldn't we love to see our own teams hand out a few thrashings like this to other teams, just now and then!!.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    City would have been slagged if they'd have played the kids,yet because they have played a strong team to go out and win it,they get criticized by some deluded folk on here.Even though we were beaten on Sunday ,it was a pleasure to see some top class footballers up against us.It is now history, Ipswich is the key game we have now to focus on.

deluded just because they disagree with you. cooomon Kempoo you have been around long enough

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    owned by foreigners, managed by a foreigner, players virtually all foreign, brain dead deluded fans

The last two games have been a very poor advert for football in general.

If their manager wants to field a strong team then fine but ease off when you,re well in control of the game as Herbie has suggested.

New money, no class
    If the Millers were smashing Woking 9-0 you'd absolutely live it up , you wouldn't give a shyte about Woking .

Ease off , absolutely not , what's this a charity game .

I absolutely love Man City and I'll tell you why , they've had their bad times , twenty years ago they were in league one whilst their city rivals were winning the treble , imagine that if you were a city fan .

It's all about standards , the standards are high because that's what it takes to achieve in football today .

Why not applaud the fact Pep wants to win every trophy possible and puts his strongest team out within reason whenever he can and respects every competition .

Ease off my @ass .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If the Millers were smashing Woking 9-0 you'd absolutely live it up , you wouldn't give a shyte about Woking .

I absolutely love Man City and I'll tell you why , they've had their bad times , twenty years ago they were in league one whilst their city rivals were winning the treble , imagine that if you were a city fan .

It's all about standards , the standards are high because that's what it takes to achieve in football today .

Why not applaud the fact Pep wants to win every trophy possible and puts his strongest team out within reason whenever he can and respects every competition .

Ease off my @ass .
    Well said mate.
    They are the true Manchester club, supported almost exclusively by Mancunians although this demographic is starting to change. They are still developing as an elite club, it's taken over 10 years for them to get this far and great progress has been made but they are just at the beginning of their adventure as one of football's elite.
    They were always a sleeping giant, they're now awake.

I know that it's not quite the same as for Man. City, but when we beat Port Vale 7-0 at Millmoor, I was hoping that we would keep scoring, , especially as they had been clogging us for the whole game

Man City fans deserve it they had some terrible years and still turned up in numbers.
    I respect Pep more now than before he has taken both competitions seriously and played to win.
    I saw something on social media the comment was who wants to see a team beat 9-0 well I’d guess the supporters of the team who’s winning.
    If we were hammering a team I wouldn’t want us to ease up.
    When we scored 5 in league 1 we wanted more it’s just how it is.
    Respect to a driven manager and team money doesn’t buy you that kind of drive and determination.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Ease off my @ass .
    Spot on Animal

**** em

Thing is through December (before the Liverpool game) Man City had been on a poor run losing to Chelsea Leicester and Palace and drawing with Leicester. They didnt go into these 3 games (Liverpool, Roth and Burton) off the back of a great run of form. I expect the manager need to ensure there were no more slip ups (ie Liverpool).

Have a read through the Man City forums now though, their fans have caught "massive syndrome" from their neighbours.

If we got bought by some Sheikh from the UAE would everyone on this site become insufferable do you think?

(Yes I know, I am already).

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast