+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rafa 1 year extension ,new manager 3 or more

Rafa 1 year extension ,new manager 3 or more

Rafa got offered a 1 year extension to his contract
    Yet now we are looking for a new manager
    Will he be offered a one year contract ? No!
    He will want a 3 year contract
    So where is the sense in it all!!!!!

Fatso has two motivating factors in any decision regarding us:

Firstly, to screw as much money out of us as possible whilst spending, well, actually, less than the bare minimum required.

Secondly, to piss us off. And I genuinely believe that.

Of course it's to piss us off.He is the boss,it is his football club not ours,he can and will do as he wants as he knows he can.A full stadium endorses his actions.He is like a spoilt child.Only way is not to play his games,stay away.

Agree completely Zip.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Fatso has two motivating factors in any decision regarding us:

Firstly, to screw as much money out of us as possible whilst spending, well, actually, less than the bare minimum required.

Secondly, to piss us off. And I genuinely believe that.
    I agree but I think it’s to p*ss off Rafa too. How dare he think he could dictate to me, the great Mike Ashley?
    It’s clear fat boy has some severe psychological problems and often behaves like a vindictive and petulant school kid.

I used to think he must be a very good businessman but he clearly lacks vision and when he steps away from the type of business he’s used to ( big money investment in low cost/quality products), he’s entirely lost.

You're right with that toptoon.

He has some serious issues.

In theory the alleged interested party could really want Rafa as gaffa so fat ash has announced early so to hurry along BZG . Basically saying hurry up or Rafa might go get a proper job.

Quote Originally Posted by stavtoon View Post
    In theory the alleged interested party could really want Rafa as gaffa so fat ash has announced early so to hurry along BZG . Basically saying hurry up or Rafa might go get a proper job.
    He doesn't think like that.He is here for a while yet.Wont be long before he uses his word of "tyrekickers" for a description of BZG.

Sorry guys, a 25% increase in season tickets over the past 2/3 years, £65 for a shirt, the FCB is going nowhere. The next we'll hear is the deal is off.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)