+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Slovenia v Scotland

Regardless, for playing crap unmovitated teams full of usless haddies in the early part the group stages, plus in the euro quaqualifiers, the current management team need the boot. Even if we qualify (if that's even applicable for coming second) we'll get wiped out in the play offs. Strachan must go and take McGoo with him.

Slovenia are out=fact.

No way will slovakia not beat malta.

We need a 2 goal cushion and quickly.

None of this leaving it til after 85 minutes please.

My god but what a lot of pessimistic b'astards.

Support your team min.

4-0 Scotland

FACT

[QUOTE=donsdaft;38673516]My god but what a lot of pessimistic b'astards.

Support your team min.

Donsdaft is right, Scotland just have to win one game to be in the mix, this is the World cup, lets get the Scots on the same plane as England, O.K. maybe not the same plane. But give the Tartan army something to cheer.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Donsdaft is right, Scotland just have to win one game to be in the mix, this is the World cup, lets get the Scots on the same plane as England, O.K. maybe not the same plane. But give the Tartan army something to cheer.
    Hellow Claw, we're a bit far away from our own teams on this board arent we ?. lol
    I cant believe the stick we/England have taken this week from some of our own so called fans, despite winning the group and qualifying.
    Some fans it seems are just way too negative and criticial when it comes to Intl footy.
    Slovakia should beat Malta today so the Scotch do need to win away to Slovenia to be sure of 2nd place.

get in

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    get in
    Aye 1 nil can we hang on !

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    My god but what a lot of pessimistic b'astards.

& Too Right it well aboot time the Tartan army had something to cheer

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Aye 1 nil can we hang on !
    Hope so. Dinna usually watch Scotland but I'm really hoping for the win here.

If your team make it to the play offs, would you fancy a 'derby' match against Wales or N.Ireland or Rep Ireland.
    And if not, who would be a good draw for you then in the 2 legged matches ?.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast