+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dean Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t like the man. I particularly don’t like the fact he was chatting up Huns off the pitch while our team were losing on it but its the bottle jobs in a golden era of opportunity that really annoys. He could always win the Scottish Cup & shut me up?
    There's a chance of the former but none whatsoever of the latter.

I can’t believe that a thread about a promising youngster has been totally derailed by talk of wrestling. Expect a severe ticking off soon.

What's a WUM?

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I suggest a Mason v afc1903mad wrestling match for chairty with all proceeds going to the new stadium. The donations from users on here alone would be enough to pay for the whole thing. Then again Mason would never agree to the money going to the new stadium and Pacman would no doubt jump in and hit afc1903mad with a steel chair when the ref isn't looking.
    How about the first event at the new sh@tetip is Mason v the Club spunk guzzler with me as ref.

Could be immense. F@ck Real Madrid in a friendly

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What's a WUM?
    Not anything to do with Mason. Never understood why he is accused of it. Just like the same c@nt accuses him of being a NIMBY. Aye Dumbarton to Westhill just the 166 miles like

What's a WUM?
    Don't worry I googled it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    How about the first event at the new sh@tetip is Mason v the Club spunk guzzler with me as ref.

Could be immense. F@ck Real Madrid in a friendly
    Reckon there could be an argument of bias there. Fit about that Stupie lad? He seems the fair and unbiased type. Him for ref of a tag team match if we can find a partner for afc1903.

Don't worry I googled it.

Reckon there could be an argument of bias there. Fit about that Stupie lad? He seems the fair and unbiased type. Him for ref of a tag team match if we can find a partner for afc1903.
    Eurotim or whatever his name was. Perfect partner

Dean Campbell's old boy is a regular poster on AFC Chat . Seems a nice bloke and always wondered why he posted there as there are a lot of crazies on that site. I read it but haven't joined and have no intention of doing so.

This site is un moderated but by and large everyone gets on ok.

Me and Mason have had a few ding dongs but not for a while.

Unfortunately although I have been a stout defender of Deek as manager and to a lesser degree remain so there is an element of truth in the criticism of his behaviour in the Hun debacle. His failure to lay a glove on them in the 3 games against them has exacerbated the bad feelings on this matter However time to move on guys.

1903 isn't a troll he just gets annoyed at Stadler and Waldorfs constant carping. He does have a point. However without their contributions the forum would be on its backside.

Oh and well done Deano in the unlikely event you are reading these comments.

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    His failure to lay a glove on them in the 3 games against them has exacerbated the bad feelings on this matter However time to move on guys.
    Nope thats the problem. His big game record is far to easy forgotten. Three scuddings fae sevco in 8 weeks cant just be forgotten. Hes a sh@tebag

Anyway, back on topic Well done Deano min. Make McAnus pick you

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    I was referring to you.
    I have you on block but sadly still see your many 'whiteknighting' posts when people respond to you; I wish they wouldn't, you're an obvious troll whatever username you use.
    100%. He or she makes the forum unbearable.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast