+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hi All

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Seemed to have touched a nerve.......

What ya touch in private is your own business Marvin owd lad.Si ya'll laters Gaffer's just gid mi some Ironin to do,her who must be obeyed. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 13-06-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Seemed to have touched a nerve.......

over-emphasis

Welcome to Bladesmad Bobby. Pleased to hear you have taken the plunge after being a reader for some time. Now you have pushed the boat out we look forward to hearing your threepenneth on the topics of the day.

Happy posting!

Welcome to the board could have done with you last couple of weeks new poster syndrome would have kept us ticking over nicely,better late than never though have fun don't take anything anyone says to heart it's only a message board

And also take no notice of H you can send any monies you like to me as I'm the self appointed treasurer of this forum

But first let us remember Bobby H needs to go through the BM initiation and proving ceremony. If he throws every penny he owns along with money that he’s borrowed down a public bog, dives in after it but doesn’t come up smelling of roses, he’s definitely not Pork.

36 posts and nobody has accused him of being Pork,what is wrong with you lot?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    .............but I have thought it ..........how suspicious am I............sorry BH80 - welcome (as long as you're a Blade )

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I think they're still reelin from what thi Chuckle bro said on post 26. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    .............but I have thought it ..........how suspicious am I............sorry BH80 - welcome (as long as you're a Blade )
    Well theers a shock,come on admit it,who knew/suspected Monte cud think? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Well theers a shock,come on admit it,who knew/suspected Monte cud think? UTCB
    Charming!! anyway - at least I'm honest, I bet I wasn't the only one

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast