+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: mbemba gone for 8 million

mbemba gone for 8 million

being reported he has gone for 8 mill to porto

not what i thought we would get
    but releases some wages as well

i rated him as our holding midfielder

I rated him as well but Rafa doesn't rate him so better he's sold for money to spend and as you said get him off hte wages.

I'd love to know what the real issue was with him and Rafa or the club...whatever.
    I had him down as one of my favourite players earlier on and then everything seemed to go pear shaped.

The strange part is, he was a good centre half but also fairly versatile.
    I suppose keeping a player who's unhappy or unwanted is counter productive but a thought double figures for him would have been a more fair result.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    being reported he has gone for 8 mill to porto

not what i thought we would get
    but releases some wages as well

i rated him as our holding midfielder
    Good price, but you never ever rated him as our holding midfielder..Becausessss he has only played that role for Congo..
    Have you ever watched international matches lad?

Not a bad price. Not good, but not bad.

We move on.

I rated him.

Only thing I saw him do wrong was down at Chelsea. Could have played for us when Lascelles gets sold.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Good price, but you never ever rated him as our holding midfielder..Becausessss he has only played that role for Congo..
    Have you ever watched international matches lad?
    didnt i
    i sugest you lear to read

im sure jammy wil back me up
    that i usully said we should play him as a holding mid field player
    maybe i saw something rafa didnt
    as most seem to rate him

have you ever watche d the toon

I think they got a bargain at £8mil. We generally sell cheaper then other clubs, with a few exceptions! Might rue the day with the way things are going.

First mistake of this window, quality player never given a proper chance in the team, watch us bring in a spanish nobody to replace him

him and mitro most other managers in our position would swalow their pride and work with them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)