+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumored targets...

AND we are signing Harrison for another loan. No issue with that as i think he has potential. However we had him last year so he most definitely does not count as an addition to squad quality. Obvious but doesnt seem to be acknowledged when it comes to our actions in strengthening from last year.

I dont get the Bielsa love in with Harrison
    It is clear to me we lack leaders and a bit of steel something we seem to be avoiding in the transfer market which is a worry

I have little doubt that most of that list is complete b0ll0cks, just media click bait. We know how Bielsa works, he's up front about what he wants and doesn't deviate - White, Costa, Harrison and Kent and apart from the U23 additions I wouldn't believe that we are looking at anyone else. Why haven't things moved yet? answer is easy, we need the Clarke deal to generate the funds to make the loans work, that's due to happen on Monday and I feel sure White, Harrison and Costa will follow shortly after; not sure we'll get Kent over the line though. The rest, just look at them with a smile on your face and a beer in your hand 'cos none of them will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    AND we are signing Harrison for another loan. No issue with that as i think he has potential. However we had him last year so he most definitely does not count as an addition to squad quality. Obvious but doesnt seem to be acknowledged when it comes to our actions in strengthening from last year.
    Harrison is as likely to be a class championship player as my wife is to be resurrected, GOT THAT????? FFS you deluded f00kwits, I don't care what sh1t has been fed to the upper echelons at ER, Harrison is SH1TE

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Harrison is as likely to be a class championship player as my wife is to be resurrected, GOT THAT????? FFS you deluded f00kwits, I don't care what sh1t has been fed to the upper echelons at ER, Harrison is SH1TE
    You might be being a bit hasty there WTF, he did show some glimmers of potential last season, the pass to Roofe in the play off first leg for example, and he's had a season to understand what we and Bielsa are about, he may just come back for a belting second season, especially if he's coming off the bench as an impact sub with Costa as the first team starter. Too many times we've had players on loan who've been average, only to put in a good shift for the parent team the season after.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Always makes me chuckle that you cry blue murder if someone calls you say an 'idiot' yet you're happy to call people deluded ****wits.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    You might be being a bit hasty there WTF, he did show some glimmers of potential last season, the pass to Roofe in the play off first leg for example, and he's had a season to understand what we and Bielsa are about, he may just come back for a belting second season, especially if he's coming off the bench as an impact sub with Costa as the first team starter. Too many times we've had players on loan who've been average, only to put in a good shift for the parent team the season after.
    You're missing the point that WTF likes to criticise as many players as possible so the one that does turn out to be **** he can hail himself as the all knowing god of football opinion.

We get Harrison back on loan on what will be big wages and sell Clarke for f*cking peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    You're missing the point that WTF likes to criticise as many players as possible so the one that does turn out to be **** he can hail himself as the all knowing god of football opinion.
    F00k the hell off Joel. For the whole if 2018^19 (apart from one assist), I said this overpaid ****wit was a waste of space and money, he remains so.

I would ask you, as your so f00king knowledgeable, to suggest just which players are worth the 50/k a week this miserable sack if sh1t would be worthy of replacing, instead of throwing sh1t at another Leeds supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Always makes me chuckle that you cry blue murder if someone calls you say an 'idiot' yet you're happy to call people deluded ****wits.
    Depends if they are truly deluded f00kwits (use the characters available to you and avoid the ****'s)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)