+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen bypass

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I went the Stoney to Airport road for the first time last night. 32 minutes from Stoney to Meldrum. Thats incomplete to so it may get quicker than that. Im happy enough. Driving in toon a thing of the past
    If, and it is a big if that our new home is Kingsford, a couple of quiet pints in one of my local hostelries prematch will not be the same, the ugly sisters that don’t head up to Aberdeen prematch tend to stop off in the riviera for a libation or three and have done for some time, with Kingsford approx 10 minutes away and Westhill being......ehm Westhill, it will be harder to get a quiet pint now, always a downside to everything I suppose.

SF

I went the Stoney to Airport road for the first time last night. 32 minutes from Stoney to Meldrum. Thats incomplete to so it may get quicker than that. Im happy enough. Driving in toon a thing of the past
    I'd imagine if/when "Milne's Folly" opens there's a chance I might never, ever venture into Aberdeen City again.

10 mins from Stoney to pretty much Kingsford i noticed too

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'd imagine if/when "Milne's Folly" opens there's a chance I might never, ever venture into Aberdeen City again.
    Which, of course, will be a boost to the City's economy.

They're mad, every last one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Which, of course, will be a boost to the City's economy.

Nah,it winna. I'm tight as a gnat's chuff.

Used it New Years day for the first time.......Kincorth to the airport in 20 mins or so. First impression is a positive one.

Is there a way i could get to Portlethen open yet. From Dyce or wherever. Im heading south on saturday and need to swing in past en route. Nae sure the set up

Is there a way i could get to Portlethen open yet. From Dyce or wherever. Im heading south on saturday and need to swing in past en route. Nae sure the set up
    Just come off the new road and head to Charelston, then continue South or head all the way to Stoney then track back North.

Think that's all there is at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Just come off the new road and head to Charelston, then continue South or head all the way to Stoney then track back North.

Think that's all there is at the moment.
    Cheers. I did think that would be the case but didnt want to try and find oot it wasnt

Make a whoor of a difference on a Saturday. Google maps says 3 hrs 12 mins to Coatbridge as it doesnt incorporate the new road. Looking at 2 3/4 hours. Maybe less

Is it the 19th for the whole thing to open?

I drove past the Dyce bridge yesterday and seemed like an affa lot of work still to be done on that.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast