+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super6....

Super6....

Acido, Claw, Griff, Alfi, CB, do any of you do the SUPER6 and if so I could setup a mini league for us footymad boys and ping you lot the code

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Acido, Claw, Griff, Alfi, CB, do any of you do the SUPER6 and if so I could setup a mini league for us footymad boys and ping you lot the code
    What is the Super 6 anyway Gards ?, I havent got the foggiest.

I thought most of you are probably doing it so could create Footy Mad Fans league.

How's it go Acido anyway and hope you are well.

Im ok Gards and tahh for asking by the way, thats very nice of you chap lol.
    Ive got my England cap on at the moment and Im totally fed up, this is a pathetic showing today away to Lithuania.
    But speaking of the Tykes, I hope we can follow up our win at Millwall although we have some 'tougher' looking matches coming up this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im ok Gards and tahh for asking by the way, thats very nice of you chap lol.
    Ive got my England cap on at the moment and Im totally fed up, this is a pathetic showing today away to Lithuania.
    But speaking of the Tykes, I hope we can follow up our win at Millwall although we have some 'tougher' looking matches coming up this month.
    Yes our next 4 games are Fulham and Wolves away followed by Brentford and Villa at home. Heading down to Fulham with my daughter this weekend via Portsmouth to catch up with friends down in Southsea.

Don't want to talk about England as they were poor

I do the super six ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I do the super six ..
    I will setup a league for us footy mad folk by tomorrow and post the code on this thread if you fancy joining.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    I will setup a league for us footy mad folk by tomorrow and post the code on this thread if you fancy joining.
    okay,I will have a look

Super 6 ?????

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Super 6 ?????
    free to enter competition where you have to predict the exact score of six games to win a quarter of a million.. If no winners the nearest to it receives 5 grand.....just type super six into Google

heres a link

http://www.skysports.com/games/apps/10161065/super-6
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 13-10-2017 at 06:38 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)