+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mary's ***** in Lockdarn

Mary's ***** in Lockdarn

Mary's p ussy is off limits for the foreseeable future.

A edda call from her last neet and she ez been freetend by summat shid seen on BBC News Website abart cats catching and passing on this Coronavirus thing. She sed, "Can tha pop darn and evva look at mi p ussy and tell me wot tha thinks onnit". A sed, "Am not allowed in thi 'arse wi this social distancing carry on". Mary sed,"If tha bends darn and oppuns letterbox tha'll be just at reyt level to get a good view of my p ussy". A went darn and looked through. Mary ed just weshed it and it wo glistening, She wo drying it with a hairdryer and the hairs on Mary's p ussy were standing on end. Mary sed, "The lips on P ussy ev been dry recently and it wo mekking coughing noises all neet". A sed it looks o'reyt to me but rub a bitta cream onnit".
    Mary sed,"Am running shorta pet food. Az tha gorrowt accan feed it from? A sed, "Av gorra bitta meyt, taitie and carrots left ovva form last neet's teear." "Ooh shi'll luv that, Pushed thi meyt and two veg through letterbox and it'll get gobbled".
    A left Mary and looked through windda. She wo set on sofa stroking her p ussy and still fretting.

In these difficult times--

Ladies, Look After Your P ussy !"
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-04-2020 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Mary's p ussy is off limits for the foreseeable future.

A edda call from her last neet and she ez been freetend by summat shid seen on BBC News Website abart cats catching and passing on this Coronavirus thing. She sed, "Can tha pop darn and evva look at mi p ussy and tell me wot tha thinks onnit". A sed, "Am not allowed in thi 'arse wi this social distancing carry on". Mary sed,"If tha bends darn and oppuns letterbox tha'll be just at reyt level to get a good view of my p ussy". A went darn and looked through. Mary ed just weshed it and it wo glistening, She wo drying it with a hairdryer and the hairs on Mary's p ussy were standing on end. Mary sed, "The lips on P ussy ev been dry recently and it wo mekking coughing noises all neet". A sed it looks o'reyt to me but rub a bitta cream onnit".
    Mary sed,"Am running shorta pet food. Az tha gorrowt accan feed it from? A sed, "Av gorra bitta meyt, taitie and carrots left ovva form last neet's teear." "Ooh shi'll luv that, Pushed thi meyt and two veg through letterbox and it'll get gobbled".
    A left Mary and looked through windda. She wo set on sofa stroking her p ussy and still fretting.

In these difficult times--

Ladies, Look After Your P ussy !"

Comedy gowld SB

Total magic. You should write a book.

Sowerby Bridge local idiot I say Does tha want some sweeties SB you can have a ride in mi car

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Sowerby Bridge local idiot I say Does tha want some sweeties SB you can have a ride in mi car
    Poor effort at a wind up Chops.

Chill art and relax in that dull,serious, mature world of yours.

Coronavirus is infectious, so is a smile.

I think SB's attempt to keep us amused is welcome in these trying times
    Far by far outweighs your contributions
    Keep it up SB

Sorry SB was 100% not trying to wind you up think your post and others really good - was just joking mate, apologies if it came out wrong from me

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Sorry SB was 100% not trying to wind you up think your post and others really good - was just joking mate, apologies if it came out wrong from me
    Apology happily accepted Chops with no problems from me. A just thought tha wo tekkin it art on me a big strong with the idiot and child implication when all a wo trying to do was lighten things up a bit but I misunderstood you were joking. I have a weakness for Are You Being Served, Benny Hill and Carry On type humour but it's not to ivverybody's taste.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 09-04-2020 at 11:38 AM.