+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Queens centenary history book

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Photos no thanks. Couldn't tell one player from another over the years. Stats and facts a much better read in my opinion. Well done Iain, just hope you got our record victory right
    If I didn’t I will soon enough be told. With the amount of stats, there has got to be an error or two somewhere. Just don’t tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    If I didn’t I will soon enough be told. With the amount of stats, there has got to be an error or two somewhere. Just don’t tell me!
    Is that the 11-1 win vs. Stranraer in the Scottish Cup way back?

Aye that's richt ALBERTZ, even though we won 12-1 once in the Scottish Cup, but that doesnae coont because we wurnae in the League at the time! (Apparently).

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Aye that's richt ALBERTZ, even though we won 12-1 once in the Scottish Cup, but that doesnae coont because we wurnae in the League at the time! (Apparently).
    I remember the debate about that at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I remember the debate about that at the time...
    When the 1920s ?

Aye, if I remember correctly Iain was on side with the Whithorn game. I wonder what result he put in his book.

I seen the content of the centenary book before it went to print. A marvellous effort and a must for anyone with Qos at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Doontheroad View Post
    When the 1920s ?
    On the forum....

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    On the forum....
    Glad that's cleared up here was me thinking you were some kind of time traveler

Quote Originally Posted by Doontheroad View Post
    Glad that's cleared up here was me thinking you were some kind of time traveler
    Like Doctor Who...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)