+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Hardy killing us deliberately?

Is Hardy killing us deliberately?

Someone on Twitter calling him out on some interesting accusations. "Notts_ITK", who we all know is Hardy's name on Twitter, has posted, "Takeover not expected in the next 3-5 days".
    A poster asked him,
    Sports Babylon

@ProperFoot
    15h15 hours ago
    More
    Replying to @NottsITK
    To demonstrate how truly “in the know” you are ...advise your loyal followers which training facility was offered to your first team for free very recently, & explain who declined the offer of the free facility & on what grounds.

Sports Babylon

@ProperFoot
    15h15 hours ago
    More
    Replying to @NottsITK
    Next, explain why a very lucrative front of shirt offer was rejected very recently , by who , and on what grounds?

Answer those two questions about basic general football club management ,& any doubt as to why the club is in such perilous state will be answered.

He still hasn't answered either question.

Another replied to the "Takeover not expected" with theses 2 posts

NottsCountyFootballClub

@1862nottscounty
    14h14 hours ago
    More
    The latest is not prepared to pay the debts, that’s the problem.
    So potentially in the balance.
    Sorry Hardy talking up this again.
    Needs administration sooner rather than later.
    You cannot agree a price with them and expect them to carry the debt.
    Certain players being advised

NottsCountyFootballClub

@1862nottscounty
    Follow Follow @1862nottscounty
    More
    Replying to @Johnnysmalls78 @NottsITK
    But he’s after money and he’s not going to get it, foolish.
    Don’t be surprised to see departures next week

@properfoot is a twitter with less than 140 followers.

I don't really buy it.

@1862nottscounty has less than 80 too.

This is already a ****e situation, spreading baseless rumours isn't going to make it better.

And @1862nottscounty is tweeting at players, other chairman, news sites etc saying we should sell our players, saying they're in breach of contract etc - is full of "hardy out" - stinks of just wanting to say BS for BS sake, it's obvious that "@1862nottscounty" is just repeating what's already known too, but he isn't "In the know" he's just saying **** for ****s sake.
    Last edited by HeroPie1862; 13-07-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroPie1862 View Post
    @properfoot is a twitter with less than 140 followers.

I don't really buy it.

@1862nottscounty has less than 80 too.

This is already a ****e situation, spreading baseless rumours isn't going to make it better.
    They are pretty specific accusations to be random, he obviously knows something. Hardy's ego would have forced a reply if they were untrue.

Does the number of followers you have make you a more truthful person?

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    They are pretty specific accusations to be random, he obviously knows something. Hardy's ego would have forced a reply if they were untrue.
    No they wouldn't, he hasn't said anything to many people on that account (If it even is him, people are just assuming it is) so it doesn't really say anything at all that he hasn't responded.

And @ProperFoot has tons of anti-hardy tweets, both accounts just stink of propaganda, wanting to spread false rumours and wanting attention - which you've given both.
    Last edited by HeroPie1862; 13-07-2019 at 08:28 AM.

No they wouldn't, he hasn't said anything to many people on that account (If it even is him, people are just assuming it is) so it doesn't really say anything at all that he hasn't responded.

And @ProperFoot has tons of anti-hardy tweets, both accounts just stink of propaganda, wanting to spread false rumours and wanting attention - which you've given both.
    One thing I think we all know is that Hardy's asking price is too high, especially given the amount of debt the club is carrying. Any other owner who couldn't or didn't want to shell out for the day to day running costs of the club would have put us into admin by now. Which in effect would have given us a shot at a new owner and the possibility of scraping a lower/mid table finish, even with a points deduction. But Hardy won't because he wants as much of his dosh back as possible and that leaves us smack in the middle of a very dangerous game, not knowing what could happen in our very near future. The reason he follows this course of action is because it's all about him, **** the club, **** 157 years of history, he wants his money back and is willing to risk our future to get it. That's why fans hate him with a passion.

A few Twitter trolls won't detract from the very good job AH himself is making of propaganda and false rumours on official channels.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    One thing I think we all know is that Hardy's asking price is too high, especially given the amount of debt the club is carrying. Any other owner who couldn't or didn't want to shell out for the day to day running costs of the club would have put us into admin by now. Which in effect would have given us a shot at a new owner and the possibility of scraping a lower/mid table finish, even with a points deduction. But Hardy won't because he wants as much of his dosh back as possible and that leaves us smack in the middle of a very dangerous game, not knowing what could happen in our very near future. The reason he follows this course of action is because it's all about him, **** the club, **** 157 years of history, he wants his money back and is willing to risk our future to get it. That's why fans hate him with a passion.
    That may be so, but at what price? I mean beyond the football club, the guy's going to struggle to live a normal life in the Nottinghamshire area if we go under.

Spot on C.G.
    Its a case of Fcuk You Notts, I Don't give a Flying Fcuk what happens to the Fan Base or More Importantly 157 Years of N.C.F.C.
    Give Me Back MY Dosh.

XXXX
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-07-2019 at 10:59 AM. Reason: REMOVED POSTCODE WHICH BREAKS FORUM RULES

/\ This is exactly where I’m at now. I was and part of me wants to give Alan Hardy the benefit of the doubt and wait to see who he ultimately hands the club over to as that will be his last act and will set the course for how history will remember his time as custodian.

To me it’s starting to appear like a case of “I’ve lost millions so if I don’t get what I want for this club then there will be no club.”

The problem is with each passing day that this what I perceive to be impasse goes on it puts the club in a more dangerous and perilous position. We’ve heard about the staff and players meeting where Alan Hardy stormed out and I hope the fallout from that is players do not decide enough is enough and the manager can convince the players to ride the storm. We all know if the senior players start departing the playing side of the club collapses which does not even bare thinking about. Also three weeks until the start of the season is not long and any prospective transfer targets will need to know what’s happening as well.

Then there are all those loyal and hardworking staff who have been throughout all of this the super heroes of Meadow Lane. Those who under the most testing circumstances that anyone could ever have in a job continue to go about their work with grace and dignity earning the greatest respect from all the fans and wider community. Yet it still goes on and their mortgages and bills need to be paid and they have to put food on the table. They deserve so, so much better.

The thing is Administration at the last court hearing could have forced the takeover because it would have brought all interested parties to the table again and whilst the club would have had a ten point deduction could have meant we were like Bolton and some light at the end of the tunnel might have been seen. Instead the adjournments have stopped the club from being liquidated and have given extra time also means there becomes less time until the start of the season. I just don’t think this situation can carry on until the 31st July because by then it might be to late.

I think next week is a massive week for the club and hope the Danes can pull something out of the bag and a takeover can be completed and we start the season on 0 points and the Phoenix rises again.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 13-07-2019 at 09:41 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast