+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 46 (forty six) .......

The belter of belters bumping this thread, faf

I must have missed when their trophy haul included two Scottish Cups like ours?? So we are more successful until they can win a 6th major before us

Also what year did they reach a major final European final??? Can't find any record of it looking over a list of major European competition finals

I also seem to have missed them equaling our head to head Derby record?? Almost 30 wins in it last I recall

Pleasing

Red shyt loving trophy virgin xd

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    oh get a phucking grip, eh hardly post here
    I only had a wee joke wi GB which he replied to and that was it.no more than that and also corrected a post beh James Mclean
    then the supergrass decides to be a prick
    and then you make incorrect guesses aboot the support eh give to meh team
    anyway fair play tae ya for replying eh would have been in hiding efter a pus shutter like that
    enjoy the gemme the day
    The fact is why you bother to post here at all? Are you not able to post in your own hole or something? That is a pus shutter of epic proportions right there!

The Pundit will be dee lighted to be within 3 points of Celtic so early in the season

id say 95%
    don't get me wrang there is a few oh them who are DABS
    theres an auld guy doon the road fae me who I sometimes look in on and ask if theres anything I can do to help as he's recently widowed.
    now this auld man decided to be diff to ah his m8s and be a DAB and went to the dump for decades and also to Dens but his team was the DABS
    so anyway was doon there a few weeks ago making him a cuppa and see if he needed anything.
    anyway he started to get emotional and he said to me 'Teflon ehm ninety fehve in a few weeks and eh have never seen meh team be the most successful team oh the city'
    well as ya ken I never had the words or the experience as something as huge as that so can only imagine what it feels like.
    Poor lad 95. It's terrible when your mind starts going like that.

Ah so supergrass is what this relates to? Had me baffled i will admit. Are they not a band that wrote a song for you?

“ your not young your not clean
    You have teeth that are green
    You have no friends your not bright
    Your not right”

“Are we like you?
    I cant be sure
    Hit a wall lost control
    You are strange
    In your wee world”

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Here are the pre match thoughts of the Sun newspaper 'Bookie Basher' Jim Delahunt.

DUNDEE v AYR UTD

Neil McCann has had a torrid start to the league season with defeats for Dundee at ST Mirren and at home to Aberdeen.
    But i fancy them to get the win over newly promoted Ayr today.
    Ayr have failed to score in games against Inverness and Queens Park this season and while Ian McCall's defence is a revelation,i cant see them scoring today.
    Dundee are a massive price at a general 4/6 and i have no problem putting them in my top five as they're way better than their results suggest.

OYF
    Delahunt redeems himself one week later with the following.

GIVE IAN A CHANCE,McCall still well worth backing.His Honest Men host Dunfermline today with 7/4 and better looking a great price with the home side's excellent start to the season.

ST Johnstone v Dundee.

Saints at least have a point after their draw with Hibs but last week's 3-0 hammering from Ayr have the alarm bells ringing at Dens.ST Johnstone are favourites to win today at a best price of 23/20 and that will do for me.

no like most DABS ya were at the gemme wi yer dad and grandad and ye ken fine well that they were baith Dees
    You as usual are only half right with your assumption John,my grandad was a Dee but my father was an Arab through and through and he along with his son witnessed history on the 18 DE MARC 1987 A LES 21 15H in the ESTADI FC. BARCELONA,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The belter of belters bumping this thread, faf

I must have missed when their trophy haul included two Scottish Cups like ours?? So we are more successful until they can win a 6th major before us

Also what year did they reach a major final European final??? Can't find any record of it looking over a list of major European competition finals

I also seem to have missed them equaling our head to head Derby record?? Almost 30 wins in it last I recall

Pleasing

Red shyt loving trophy virgin xd

belter of belters OYF
    tell is Angus,Did you want yer team beat this week....again.
    you've been telt b4 ,eh saw meh team winning a trophy along b4 belters like you experienced it

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Ah so supergrass is what this relates to? Had me baffled i will admit. Are they not a band that wrote a song for you?

“ your not young your not clean
    You have teeth that are green
    You have no friends your not bright
    Your not right”

“Are we like you?
    I cant be sure
    Hit a wall lost control
    You are strange
    In your wee world”

oh well thats telt me.
    grassed any mair ppl up recently

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    The fact is why you bother to post here at all? Are you not able to post in your own hole or something? That is a pus shutter of epic proportions right there!

chicks no handling the pus shutter well
    eh'll post on here when I want if theres a threed bout the Dee
    you have the option not to read those post like the other greeting pus DABS

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)