+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 560 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by EuroMeister View Post
    Ahhhh, look who it is Pacman 1903 - Aberdeen Mad's resident knee jerk reactionary moron.

- Have you got a topic to discuss?
    - Want to comment on anything?
    - Got something to say about the Dons?

Then head over to Aberdeen Mad where you can be joined in your conversation by Pacman.

Pacman uses his knee jerk reactionary nature to use words such as 'min', 'hun' 'pigs' and 'tim' on a daily basis.

In fact he spends so much time on Aberdeen Mad the first thing his wee kids say when he gets home is:

"Mummy, who is this man?"
    wind yer neck in min

getting personal now

no need

Ahhhh, look who it is Pacman 1903 - Aberdeen Mad's resident knee jerk reactionary moron.

- Have you got a topic to discuss?
    - Want to comment on anything?
    - Got something to say about the Dons?

Then head over to Aberdeen Mad where you can be joined in your conversation by Pacman.

Pacman uses his knee jerk reactionary nature to use words such as 'min', 'hun' 'pigs' and 'tim' on a daily basis.

In fact he spends so much time on Aberdeen Mad the first thing his wee kids say when he gets home is:

"Mummy, who is this man?"

Yaaaaas personal abuse regarding someones family. You have to love it. You have to love the fact its the second time in about 2 weeks you have directed such comments towards me. Struck a nerve.?(again). I remember your last public break down toward me . Rememeber the one when you were f-ing and blinding? Hillarious stuff.

You say you were at school in 84, this meaning you are a grown man and you result to these tactics. Nice one.Well done you sir, well done

Euromeister sounds like that lunatic that pops up on AFC CHAT every now and again.
    He goes by the name "Rocket Scientist", which is as I recall the biggest oxymoron I have ever come across.

Personal abuse? I would not even know you from adam. Aside from being pacman on an online forum you're about as relevant to me personally as Kim Kardashian.

Maybe think about the language you use yourself on a daily basis on just about any topic (also directed to me over a long period of time and mildly sectarian) you reactionary twerp.

And as for immaturity - go and f*ckin find someone else to accuse of being a Celtic fan. Ive been a Dons fan longer than you.

You are nothing but a over reactionary twerp.

Whats this DST 'release a press announcement' that they back the new stadium plans. Well thanks for that. I am sure you guys put a lot of thought into it - did your PR Guru write it???
    PR Guru . Not quite. DST thought it was important to highlight their views (& the vast majority of fellow supporters' views) after the Say No to Kingsford group got some national publicity earlier in the week.

You're right that for now it is a 'concept', but all the noises from the club show that this is the 'concept' that is most likely to become a 'goer'. As for funding, it's something many fans are keen to know more about and I'm sure the club will be pressed on it.

Memories of Pittodrie will last forever, but the stadium itself certainly won't, I'm afraid.

You are nothing but a over reactionary twerp.
    That from the guy who has just posted his last two posts

Ill just leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That from the guy who has just posted his last two posts

Ill just leave it at that
    Yeah but you wont leave it that will you??? Until your next illiterate garbage on whatever from Nuclear weapons to hoping someone gets caught under a bus.

Moron.

Don't reply to my post again on Aberdeen Mad here you idiot.

Yeah but you wont leave it that will you??? Until your next illiterate garbage on whatever from Nuclear weapons to hoping someone gets caught under a bus.

Moron.

Don't reply to my post again on Aberdeen Mad here you idiot.
    Ok

well ƒuck me this thread has gone right downhill since i last logged in on monday....

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    well ƒuck me this thread has gone right downhill since i last logged in on monday....
    Ill apologise for my hand in that

Page 54 of 560 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast